Chapter: 10

Arcade part 2

"Sure. Anytime" Jungkook said with a smile on his face seeing Chaeyoung happy.

"Does Jungkook like claw machines?" Jisoo asks Taehyung and replied a "No" shortly.

"Then why is he good at it? And is willing to give Chaeyoungie a stuffie?" Jennie asked the boys. "I don't know. Maybe he's secretly playing claw machines when we're not hanging out" Jimin answers thinking it thoroughly.

"We hangout every single day" Lisa added.

"Right. Maybe..." Jin stopped. "What is it, hyung?" Jimin asks as he is curious along with the others.

"Maybe... He... Likes Chaeyoung?" Jin finishes his sentence.

"That can't be, we've been friends with Jungkook eversince he went to our neighborhood, he would tell us about it" Taehyung said with the agreeing Jimin.

"Yeah, Taehyung's right. I mean, what's so good about my sister?" Jimin said jokingly leading him to have glares. "What?" He added.

"Hey, watch your mouth. Chaeyoung's perfect! She's smart, beautiful, kind, friendly, good at cooking, can sing, can dance, can play games and instruments perfectly. I mean, only a few kids can play the instruments at a young age" Lisa said listing Chaeyoung's personality and traits.

"Yeah, and she loves reading books" Jennie added.

"Sorry, I'm just kidding about what I said earlier, geez" Jimin apologized.

Talking to each other, they didn't realize that Chaeyoung and Jungkook are gone when Jisoo noticed the absence of their presence.

"Uh, guys? Where's Chaeyoung and Jungkook?" Jisoo asks making their heads look at the direction Jisoo's looking at.

"Oh no! We're busy talking here not realizing they're gone! Mom's gonna kill me! Chaeyoungie!" Jimin said as he cried not seeing his sister's presence. "Calm down everyone. Let's split up and find them. I'm sure they're not that far away" Jennie said to calm the atmosphere down.

"Alright, I'll go with Jisoo. Tae, you go with Lisa, and Jimin, you go with Jennie" Jin said making them agree.

They all went to separate ways with their partners, finding the missing two.

***
"Oh my gosh! Where could Chaeng be?" Lisa asks. "Do you know where they could possibly be?" Taehyung asks back. "No, I know that she can't go to the arcade because of her brother. That's why we only hang out inside the neighborhood" Lisa answers while searching for her.

"Aish! That boy!" Taehyung said being angry and worried at the same time.

***
"Jisoo-ah, do you know where they might be?" Jin asks Jisoo as they are heading further inside the arcade.

"No, Chaeyoung doesn't hang out with us when we go here" Jisoo replied.

"Hmm, maybe they're at the basketball ones" Jin said. "Maybe, let's go there" Jisoo said nodding.

***
"Um, do you know Jungkook and Chaeyoung's favorite game or something?" Jennie asks stuttering.

"Well, I think they both like the trampoline or the archery ones" Jimin replied thinking their favorites.

"Right! Maybe they could be at the trampolines! I once heard Chaeyoung talking about bouncing and jumping around the trampoline" Jennie said while dragging Jimin to the trampoline section of the arcade.

***
"Kookie! How did you know I love pasta?!" Chaeyoung asks Jungkook while jumping like a baby seeing the food at the table.

"Well, your face is filled with joy and delight while eating pasta the last time we visited your house" Jungkook explained, Chaeyoung nodding as an answer.

The two started eating and filling their stomachs up with joy.

"By the way, do you have money to pay for these?" Chaeyoung asks Jungkook still eating.

"Yes, I saved money from my allowance last school year to spend this summer, but I didn't have the time to spend it because I started to hangout with you and the guys, that's why I'm spending my money on our food" Jungkook replied shortly. "Why?" He added.

"Nothing, you told me it's your treat for me being a good friend" Chaeyoung said. Jungkook just chuckles seeing Chaeyoung answering and eating at the same time.

"Don't you think they'll get angry if they won't see us there?" Chaeyoung asks being reminded by the others. "We'll go back after this. Don't worry, I'll explain" Jungkook assured.

***
The three pairs went back to their meetup place and they still haven't found the missing two.

"Did you guys find them?" Jin asked.

All of them shook their heads as an answer.

"Aish! After all us finding them makes me hungry!" Taehyung exclaimed. After what Taehyung said, Jimin realized that they could be at a place where there are food.

"Wait, maybe they're eating somewhere" Jimin said making the others look at him.

"And where exactly?" Jisoo asks.

"Chaeyoung likes pasta. So maybe they're somewhere with pasta!" Lisa added.

"Do you guys know where there are good pasta?" Jin asks.

"I know one, it's just outside the arcade" Jennie said pointing her finger to the restaurant.

"What are we all waiting for? Let's go!" Jimin said.

They started running towards the restaurant only to see Chaeyoung and Jungkook happily eating pasta.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Jeon Jungkook! What do you two think you're doing?!" Jin asks with anger in his tone.

"Eating?" Chaeyoung honestly answered.

"Why?" Jungkook added.

"We're looking everywhere for you and you're just here eating?!" Jimin said.

"Right! And where did you guys get money?" Jennie asks.

"The food is Jungkook's treat. I don't have money" Chaeyoung honestly answered again and all their heads turned to look at Jungkook.

"I'm asking again. Where did you get the money?" Jennie asks again.

"It's from my allowance. Chaeyoung got hungry earlier and I decided to treat her food" Jungkook said.

"We can get food together, why did you guys go only the two of you?" Lisa asks.

"Well, you guys looked like you're talking and Chaeyoung's stomach grumbled because of hunger, so that's why we went here. And how did you guys know we're here?" Jungkook explained.

"Us knowing you are here isn't important right now, what's important right now is eating! Now you two stay there while we order ours. Get it? Don't run away again" Jin scolded the two. Chaeyoung answered a "Okay".

The others ordered their food while Jungkook and Chaeyoung are now talking about the claw machine.

"How come you're so good at it?" Chaeyoung asks as she's hugging the bunny stuffie tightly in her embrace.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm getting you one, I guess" Jungkook said not sure himself.

_______________________________
Hello! I think my story is getting uglier every time I make a new chapter that's why I'm not confident with it, but I still hope ya'll like my story! Hehe