Chapter: 5

"Hey! You're the one who's cheating!" Chaeyoung corrected her brother.

"Now we're even" Jimin said that made Chaeyoung refuse. "Ha, no we're not" Chaeyoung said.

***
(The time when Jimin opened the door... a part in chapter 4)

"Who's there?" Jimin asked the other side of the door which was answered by a boy's voice. "Oh, Jimin-ah. It's Chanyeol, is Chaeyoung there?" The other side said which made Jimin a little bit furious. "Yeah, she's here. She doesn't want any guests though" Jimin lied.

"Oh, really? Well can you tell her it's me, maybe she changes her mind" Chanyeol requested. "I already told you, she doesn't want any guests. Stop bothering her" Jimin said annoyed with furrowed brows ready to leave when Chanyeol said, "Can you tell her to meet me at the library later?"

"In your dreams, boy" Jimin said chuckling about what Chanyeol just said leaving him.

***
The Park siblings talked and Jimin apologized to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung forgave him.

"About someone knocking at the door. It was Chanyeol, sorry I lied" Jimin revealed that made Chaeyoung surprised. "Chanyeol? Did he tell you why he visited?" Chaeyoung questioned her brother.

"I don't know. I just don't like him, that's why I  asked him to leave" Jimin said that made Chaeyoung nod. "It's okay, I don't want to talk to him anyway" Chaeyoung revealed that made Jimin look at his sister. "Why?" He asked.

"He talked to me at school for a while and I started to have feelings for him– he just actually used me for notes" Chaeyoung revealed that made Jimin angry clenching his fists. "But it's okay now. I don't like him anymore, maybe he came here for apologizing, but I'll just talk to him when we meet again" Chaeyoung said looking at her brother telling him that she's already fine.

"How dare he use my sister for notes?! There's always someone out there who's also smart, why you?" Jimin asked Chaeyoung which she replied shortly. "Maybe because I'm the only one he knows well?" Chaeyoung said raising one eyebrow. "Aish, let's not talk about him, can we?" Chaeyoung told Jimin not wanting to talk about Chanyeol.

"Don't worry, there are still a lot of guys out there. For example, we have Jungkook. He's nice, sporty, cute, handsome, smart– wait, let's take the smart one out" Jimin said that made Chaeyoung chuckle. "Why? Is he not smart?"

"He can be, but he doesn't like studying" Jimin said.

"Ohhh, but is he like the average ones?" Chaeyoung asked wondering about his personality. "Hmm, yeah" Jimin thought.

"Aish, why are we talking about him now? Earlier we talked about Chanyeol and Jungkook?" Jimin said annoyed. "Yah! You're the one who brought them up, not me" Chaeyoung reminded Jimin that looked at Chaeyoung, "Oh, really? Okay, let's not talk about them" Jimin apologized.

The siblings kept quiet for a while not knowing what topic they're gonna talk about next.

"So... Now what?" Chaeyoung asked looking around to see if there are any topics she can find.

"Oh! I know now!" Chaeyoung said that made Jimin looking at her with a questioning look. "What?"

"Why do you like Jennie?"

"Umm, why are we talking about this? Are there any more topics we can find?" Says Jimin while ignoring that question.

"Oh, come on! We talked about my crush— no ex crush earlier! Why can't we talk about yours?" Chaeyoung asked disappointed.

"Well, that was your past, mine is the present. It's a big difference" Jimin said defending his statement. "It's a big difference" Chaeyoung said mocking Jimin.

_______________________________
Hello there! So I've decided to shorten my chapters, but I hope you all still like it even if the chapters are shorter. See ya'll at the next chapter!