Chapter: 8

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Why did you leave our table without asking?!" Jimin asked Chaeyoung angry.

"Neither do I know why" Chaeyoung replies leaving Jimin confused.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just that I saw Jungkook at the librarian's desk. And I remembered to give him a little gift as a present for being a new friend" Chaeyoung asnswered scratching her head.

"Then, why Jungkook only? I mean, you also met Taehyung and Jin hyung. Why him? You never give gifts. Did you give Jennie a gift? Did you give Lisa a gift? Did you give Jisoo a gift?" Jimin bombarded Chaeyoung questions making her annoyed.

"Ugh, can you stop asking? I mean, he's my first ever guy friend" Chaeyoung honestly answered. "What about me?! Am I not your friend?!" Jimin asks as he gasps feeling betrayed by his own sister.

"Except you, of course! You're my brother" Chaeyoung corrected him.

"But is a guy friend something that special, that you have to give him a gift? You didn't give a gift to the girls" Jimin asks again.

"I already told you, he's the first guy friend I had, and besides, I only have female friends, you're the only guy friend I know besides Jungkook, Tae, and Jin" Chaeyoung answered lazily.

"What about Chanyeol?" He asks.

Chaeyoung looked at him not satisfied with the question, "He's not a friend, okay? He's a schoolmate" Chaeyoung corrected her brother lying down at the couch.

"Okay? I guess you want to sleep, right?" Jimin  said looking at his sister fast asleep on the couch comfortably. "I think you like him, Chae. You just don't know it yet" Jimin said as he sighs seeing Chaeyoung make a little snore before kissing her forehead.

"I'll tell dad to put you to bed" Jimin said before leaving Chaeyoung to call his dad.

***
The two boys infront of me starting to ask me questions with their arms crossed over their chests.

"What are you doing in the library?"

"Why did you leave with Chaeyoung?"

"Why is Chaeyoung with you?"

"Aish! Stop it guys! It's not like I committed a crime or something" Jungkook said being annoyed by the two.

"Come on, Jungkook-ah. Just answer them" Jin requested. Jungkook just give in answering a "Fine".

"One at a time please" he added.

"Okay, first. Why are you at the library?" Taehyung asks the first question.

"I'm trying to buy the book Jimin recommended" Jungkook answers.

"Why are you with Chaeyoung?" Jin asks the second.

"She left with me. She saw me at the librarian's desk buying the book" Jungkook said.

"Why did she leave with you?" Jin asks again.

"I don't know, maybe she doesn't want me to be alone. I guess" Jungkook answers not sure himself.

"Why did you go to the library?" Taehyung asks.

"I got bored and was suddenly reminded by Jimin's book recommendation" Jungkook answers lazily.

"Last question... Do you like Chaeyoung?" Jin asked the last question out of nowhere leaving the boys look at him with surprised expressions.

"Why that question all of a sudden, hyung?" Taehyung asks the older, Jungkook nodding as he's agreeing.

"Well, if Jungkook doesn't like Chaeyoung, he wouldn't ask us questions about her" Jin explained.

"Is Chaeyoung smart?" "Is she kind?" "Does Chaeyoung have any guy friends besides us?" "And many more" Jin gave examples which led Taehyung agreeing to him.

"Right! Do you like her Kook?" Taehyung asked Jungkook looking at his eyes to see if he's lying.

"Pffft, what? No! Can't I be curious about her personality as a friend?" Jungkook disagreeing.

"Hm, I'm not satisfied. Okay! Let's not talk about this" Jin said closing the topic. "Okay, but honestly Kook, you two look cute together" Taehyung added.

"That's what you said when Jungkook likes Nayeon" Jin said. "No, I said they look good together as partners, you see, Jungkook's smart, Nayeon's good at presenting. Chaeyoung and Jungkook is different, they look really cute together" Taehyung clarified.

"Nah, I'm sure Chaeyoung likes someone not Jungkook" Jin disagreeing.

"Yep! She must've liked someone on her level, like Chanyeol maybe?" Jungkook said. "Oh, not that guy. Chaeyoung told me he cheated on the exams with Nayeon" Jungkook added.

"Really? Well, I heard this from Jimin, Chanyeol's used to be Chaeyoung's crush. It's just that she stopped liking him because of using her for notes" Taehyung said remembering his and Jimin's talk about his sister's past crush.

"Nah, I don't like them. How about– Jungkook and Chaeyoung's friend, Lisa?" Jin questioned making Taehyung glare at him.

"Hey! Not her!" Taehyung disagreeing to Jin.

"Well, looks like someone is jealous!" Jin teased.

"Oh, really? How about Jungkook and Jisoo? They can be cute together too" Taehyung backfired. "Y-yah! I'm sorry! Just don't ship them both. Please" Jin said giving up on teasing the jealous Kim Taehyung.

"Alright! Stop it guys! Imma read my book now! You can go" Jungkook said interrupting their fight letting them leave his house.

"Aw man! Can't we stay the night?" Jin recommended. "Yeah, besides, our stuff is here too" Taehyung added making Jungkook give in. "Fine" he sighs.

"But, don't bother my reading. Okay?" Jungkook added warning the boys.

"Pfft. Since when did you start bothering to read a book?" Jin asks.

"Chaeyoung told me the book made her and Jimin a book lover earlier" Jungkook answered leading the two boys grin. "Oh, really? I guess you started to read a book because of a girl" Taehyung teased.

"Yep! I agree with you Tae. Even though you're smart, you don't read a book for nothing, except for assignments" Jin added.

"You guys are  already suspicious about me being a friend to Chaeyoung, and you're also suspicous of me about reading a book?!" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"Sorry, I can't help it" Jin apologized same to Taehyung. "Just read your book, me and Jin will play with your brother downstairs for awhile" Taehyung said before heading out his bedroom door with Jin along.

***
"Mom! Do you know where Taehyung is? I can't find him in his room" Jisoo asked her mom searching for her brother.

"He told me he will be staying at Jungkook's house with Jin" Jisoo's mom answered. "Why?" Her mom added.

"Nothing, I'm just curious. We're supposed to play UNO before sleeping, guess that plan's cancelled" Jisoo said to her mom frowning.

"Oh, you can do that tomorrow. Hurry, let's eat dinner. The food's getting cold" Mrs. Kim said.

_______________________________
Hello! Sorry for not updating this past few days, it's just that I'm busy with things. Hope ya'll like this chapter! See ya'll at the next chapter! Hehe