Chapter: 21

The surprise test was super easy, well for the smarties. Answering the test, the whole room was so silent that the clicking of pens can only be heard. 30 minutes later, the teacher stated to hand out their papers and check them.

"Who checks their classmate's paper should check properly, if I know someone plays with their classmate's test, will automatically have Zero as their score" Mrs. Seo stated.

The papers were handed out and Chaeyoung got Namjoon's, Jungkook got Irene's, Lisa got Jennie's, Taehyung got JooE's, Jennie got Yoongi's, Jimin got Hoseok's, Wendy got Jimin's, Seulgi got Lisa's, Daisy got Jisoo's, Jisoo got Jin's, Jin got Jungkook's, Namjoon got Yeri's and other students got someone from their group, Yeri got Chaeyoung's.

"The top 1 Park Rosie, ay? We'll see about that" Yeri thought to herself as she made a big evil smirk.

After checking the papers, Mrs. Seo let the checkers announce their classmate's respective scores.

"Keep in mind that this is over 80 so whoever gets below 60 fails this quarter" Mrs. Seo clarified. "Jungkook?" She added.

"79"

"Wow!" The students said in unison.

"Great" Mrs. Seo said nodding. "Yeri?"

"59"

"Hoseok?"

"70"

"Jennie?"

"69"

"Lisa?"

76"

"Jimin?"

"78"

"Namjoon?"

"79"

"Yoongi?"

"67"

"Taehyung?"

"60"

"Jisoo?"

"72"

"JooE?"

"53"

"Daisy?"

"49"

"Wendy?"

"71"

"Seulgi?"

"72"

"Irene?"

"65"

"Jin?"

"72"

After a few names being called, Chaeyoung's was last.

"Rosie?"

"28" Yeri said making their classmate's and Chaeyoung's group shocked.

"Are you sure? Ms. Park's grades never go that low" Mrs. Seo said not buying it.

"Let me check it myself, teacher" Chaeyoung volunteered.

"Don't let her, teacher. She might check it even if it's wrong" Yeri disagreed.

"Let me check it" Mrs. Seo said.

5 minutes later, Mrs. Seo finished checking Chaeyoung's paper and looked at her students.

"Who checked Yeri's paper?" Mrs. Seo asked. Namjoon raised his right hand.

"Make it a Zero" Mrs. Seo said shortly making the students shocked.

"W-why?!" Yeri asked stuttering.

"Ms. Park is completely perfect for this test Ms. Kim. She gets a plus 1 because of how complete her essay is. That means she got the highest score and that is 81" Mrs. Seo said.

"Wow! You literally make it look like Chaeyoung will have 28 when she literally aced the test? How low can you be?" Jin asked with a smirk.

"And, Ms. Kim, we do not tolerate such behaviour, your parents need to talk to me and the head later this afternoon for what you've done. Remeber, you just transferred here " Mrs. Seo added.

"Class is over, go to your next class now" Mrs. Seo ended.

Going out the class door, no split second, Chaeyoung tripped but was saved by her knight in shining armour, Jungkook Just kidding!

"Yah! Don't you dare! I will totally make your face a rug if you continue doing that!" Jennie said warning Yeri and her group.

"Really?! I'm so scared!" Yeri said mocking Jennie.

"Listen here you b*tches, I don't fight girls, but if you make me, then I will" Yoongi said making Namjoon and Hoseok nod.

"Guys who fight girls are gays, don't you know that?" Irene asked with a teasing smirk.

"No, because that isn't even true. Only you dumb*sses believe those kind of sayings. Grow up! No one will like you even if you're pretty because of how dumb you girls can be" Namjoon said.

"Don't mind them guys, let's just head to our class, we'll be late" Chaeyoung interrupted, the group decided to go but Yeri wasn't finished yet.

"Hey! Do you think just because you're Justin's girlfriend, you can be famous and popular?!" Yeri said gaining other students' attentions.

"For your information, new girls. Chaeyoung is the smartest, the prettiest, the tallest, the talented girl you'll ever see in this campus!" Lisa clarified making the students nod as agreeing.

"And don't say that Chaeyoung will be popular because of Jungkook. Before Jungkook came back here, she's always been popular" Jisoo added.

"And do you know how many guys Chaeyoung dumped before because of waiting for Jungkook? Half of the school!" Jennie added also. "Who are the guys Chaeyoung dumped because of 'I'm waiting for someone'?" Jennie added to her statement.

Most of the guys raised their hands making Yeri speechless.

"W-well, she maybe wore heavy make up to cover her ugly bare face in that way guys will fall for her!" Yeri said only making Chaeyoung smirk of disbelief.

"FYI. I don't wear make up, and if I do wear make up, it's only powder, blush and lip tint. Maybe it's you who wear heavy make up" Chaeyoung corrected.

"You bitch!" Yeri said motioning her hand to slap Chaeyoung. Halfway through the slap, someone caught her arm and threw it away.

"Ouch! Justin!" Yeri yelled.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me by my English name?!" Jungkook finally snapped making Yeri and her group trip a little out of shock.

"And, don't you dare scream, come near, swear at my girlfriend ever again! And you!" Jungkook said pointing at Yeri's friends st the back.

"Do you think being friends with this b*tch can help you in the future? No! Now, if I were you, I will find some friends who can influence me in a good way! Now leave before I'll sue you all and report this to the principal this instant!" Jungkook yelled.

"Come on" Jungkook became soft again before holding Chaeyoung's waist and left Yeri and her gang to Chaeyoung's gang.

"Serves you right, b*tches!" Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie all said in unison poking their tongues out before leaving the guys.

"If I were you, I would listen to Jungkook" Yoongi said and left with Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Argh!!!" Yeri yelled stomping her feet with clenched fists.

"Park Chaeyoung! This is not over yet!" She yelled.

•~•
Update! Next week will be the starting of my class so that means, I don't have much time for updating. But I promise to find time for updating, like weekends or free time, if ever I have. Anyways, hope ya'll like this chapter! See ya'll at the next one! Btw, we're almost reaching 1k reads! Thank you so much for making time on reading my book! I feel
blessed to have ya'll! Love ya'll! Mwah!💗

사란해!
我爱你们!

I'm out!–