Chapter: 23

All agreed to suspend Eunha for 3 days as her punishment. Chaeyoung persuaded them to make a light punishment since she's a part timer.

"Thank you for coming today, again. Eat everything you want, it's on me. Enjoy" Seokjoong said before leaving the table.

"Yes!" They all hoorayed.

"You can go now" Jin said shooing Eunha away. Before she left she took a quick look at Jungkook before mouthing 'I'll see you' only receiving a disguted look. The others saw it too. Eunha left the table and went to the registration and timed out.

"She really have the guts to say that you?!" Chaeyoung asked annoyed.

"Don't worry, it's not like she'll see me again" Jungkook assured. "Really? This is where we always eat! And this is where she works part time" Chaeyoung said and a pout on her face.

"I promise, she won't" Jungkook assured.

"She better not!" Chaeyoung said crossing her arms at her chest, with furrowed brows and pouty lips.

"Come on! Don't get angry at me. I won't eat, sleep, drink and do anything if you're angry at me" Jungkook pouted.

"Ew" The others said with a disgusted look.

"Fine. It's not like I can ignore you all day" Chaeyoung gave in as she sighs.

"Really?" Jungkook asked still pouting.

"Yes" Chaeyoung said cupping his cheeks.

"Okay! Now, eat your Kimchi stew" Jungkook said.

"They're such a cringey couple. And I like it!" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, me too" Lisa added.

"Can't relate" The three single but handsome guys all said in unison.

"Then find your Ms. Right" Jimin said and all of them nodded.

"Nah, Study first for me" Namjoon

"Dance for me" Hoseok said after.

"And sleep for me" Yoongi added making them laugh.

"I'll find a job first and that's when I'll start worrying about my love life" Namjoon said and the two agreed.

"You're right! Maybe, I'll study first too! Love life can be a distraction to my studies" Chaeyoung said making Jungkook look at her.

"I'm taking my Kimchi stew back, then" Jungkook motioning his hands at Chaeyoung's plate.

"Hey! I'm just kidding, you're taking it seriously" Chaeyoung said making Jungkook let go of her plate.

Chaeyoung remembered the announcement written at the bulletin board and decided to remind them about it since it's near.

"Guys, as the Class President, I have to remind you that evaluators will be coming next month, so be ready for it" Chaeyoung wisely said.

"I forgot about that" Lisa said and Taehyung, Jimin, Jennie and Yoongi nodded.

"What will we do if the evaluators are here?" Jungkook asked.

"Easy. We just have to pay attention to the teacher, raise our hands for answering, questioning or going out to the restroom. We need to be polite, respectful, obedient, responsible and wise" Chaeyoung said making their jaws drop.

"So easy for you to say" Jin said others nodding.

"Is that really hard for you guys? If it is, then bear with it. I believe they'll evaluate 2-3 classes each" Chaeyoung said.

"It's easy for me" Namjoon said.

"That can be easy" Jisoo said.

"Well, if it's easy for Jisoo unnie, then it's easy for me as well" Lisa said and Jennie nodded. "Same"

"Alright" Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi all said in unison as they heave a deep sigh.

"Great! I'll just have to remind our classmates tomorrow, then!" Chaeyoung said as she clapped her hands together.

The group finished their food and went home seperately, except for Taehyung, Jisoo, Jimin and Chaeyoung. The others went home on theirselves and messaged at their group chat called the "Weirdos" that they've reached their homes safely.

"Jimin-ssi! Where is my guitar?!" Chaeyoung asked yelling from her room searching for it at every corner.

Forgot to tell you that Jimin and Chaeyoung already has their own rooms. Jimin is already staying at the guest room while Chaeyoung's still at their old room.

"It's at the corner of my room. Just get it here" Jimin yelled back busy looking at his phone not noticing Chaeyoung had already went inside his room and took her guitar back.

"Yah! Can't you knock or something?" Jimin asked.

"You said I'll get it" Chaeyoung clarified and Jimin lost.

"Ugh, you may go now" Jimin said.

"Tsk. You're dating my friend so it means I can tell her to break up with you if you're going to talk to me like that" Chaeyoung said pouting.

"You're also dating my friend, sis. I'm sorry if you're sad about how I talk to you, I just saw this post Jennie recently posted before you came in" Jimin explained.

"What post?" Chaeyoung asked walking towards her brother curious about the post.

"A post with a guy named, Kai. It's caption is 'Catching up with him'" Jimin said facing his phone towards Chaeyoung.

"Do you know who he is?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, that's a son of her dad's friend" Chaeyoung said nodding her head. "Why? Are you jealous?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hm, yeah. How do you know him?" Jimin said.

"Well, when I visited Jennie's house a long time ago, he was there" Chaeyoung said. "Don't worry, it's not like she'll cheat on you or something. Unnie loves you so much! Eversince we're kids! I promise, she'll never like him" Chaeyoung assured.

"And how would you know that?" Jimin asked looking at her.

"You can clearly see feelings through eyes. She doesn't have strong feelings for him at this picture. Look at a picture of you and Jennie together and you'll see the difference" Chaeyoung said.

"Thanks, sis! You really encouraged me!" Jimin said side hugging her.

"No problem! I'll also need you if Jungkook'll do the same" Chaeyoung said. "Sure"

"I'll go now" Chaeyoung said before heading out his room. "Goodnight!" Jimin said.

"Goodnight!" Chaeyoung said back.

•~•

Update! It's already 12 in the morning at my country right now, but I don't care. Quarantine made me sleep like this, anyways, hope ya'll like this chapter and I'll see ya'll at the next one!

If there're any wrong spellings, grammatical errors, please do tell me!

I'm out!—