Chapter: 32

A month has passed and all of them passed the entrance exam of their destined college fast. The group's families will be having a big dinner at a park that is reserved only for them.

An incoming call interrupted the hungry Chaeyoung. Munching the chicken leg, she answered the call.

"Honey?" Chaeyoung said still munching.

"Hey, honey! What time will we be having the dinner again? I forgot" He asked laughing embarrassed.

Chaeyoung and Jungkook have been calling each other honey now, so don't get confused.

"It's at 6:30 this evening. How many times do I have to tell you this?" Chaeyoung said as she giggled.

"I forget stuff easily sometimes" Jungkook said at the other side of the phone. "Anyways, see you later, love you!" Jungkook added.

"Love you too!" Chaeyoung bid back before ending the call and continued eating.

•~•

The group is now eating together with their families and the atmosphere isn't awkward, it's more of a comfortable and joyful one.

Here are there arrangements of seats

SK JS HS JM JN JK CY NJ SG KT LS

Lisa's dad

Their parents (Sorry, I'm lazy)

"Mm! Mr. Manoban! Your cooking skills are so great!" Jisoo's mom exclaimed with two thumbs up.

"Of course, I heard he won many contests" Mr. Park added and they nodded.

"Children, you can go and sit at the other table or the grass. We'll be talking about some old stuff" Mrs. Jeon said and they obeyed.

Walking towards the grass, Chaeyoung was suddenly grabbed and hurriedly walked far from there.

"Yah! They'll look and search for us!" Chaeyoung slapped him slightly. "Don't worry, we'll come back after. I just want alone time with you" He giggled. "God, those cute giggles can be the death of me" She thought.

"Why?"

And with that, lips were suddenly crashed to hers gently and passionately making her travel out the earth. About 2 minutes, the kiss ended and she blushed.

"Yah! That was my first kiss!" Chaeyoung slapped him a bit hard on the chest.

"What about at the museum? Wasn't that a kiss?" He teased. "Ugh. You're making me crazy" Chaeyoung groaned.

"Crazy inlove with me" He added.

"Yah! Stop with those cheesy lines! You're not like that" Chaeyoung said.

"I'm willing to change for you" Jungkook said. "Stop with the jokes" She laughed and was surprised when she saw him POUTING?

"Yah, why are you pouting?" Chaeyoung asked worried.

"I'm serious with what I said" He stated seriously. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it was one of your cheesy lines" Chaeyoung apologized.

"No, don't be sorry" Jungkook shook his head tugging her hair strands behind her ear and cupped her cheeks. "It's not your fault" He then smiled.