Chapter: 20

Yeri and her group are new students btw, that's why they don't really know Chaeyoung and her group.

•~•
"Yum!" Chaeyoung squealed with joy eating her food.

"I don't understand why you like Kimchi stew out of all food that you can eat" Jimin said.

"You don't understand me. Who among you here even understand me?" Chaeyoung stated.

"I do" Jungkook said shortly before eating his food.

"Yah, we all know you guys are a couple now, but don't overdo it" Jisoo said disgusted.

"We don't even overdo things. You guys even kiss, stop acting like you guys are innocent" Jungkook clarified.

"Watch your mouth" Jennie said after choking from what he said.

"Why? It's true though" Chaeyoung said.

"Just eat your food. I can't swallow mine now" Lisa said pushing her food tray away.

The gang ate their respective food but was interrupted by not the trio, but another group of girls. Gosh, girls here can be hella annoying.

"Hi! Can we sit here? There're no tables left" Yeri said with a pout.

"Excuse me, there's an available table over there" Yoongi said with a flat tone pointing his forefinger at the table nearby.

"I don't want to sit there, I mean, we want to sit here with you guys!" Yeri stated.

"We don't want you guys to sit here, it's only for us" Jimin said.

"Come on, it's not like we'll flirt with you guys, you can be hot, but you're not our type" Yeri once again said.

"Yah! How many times do we have to tell you to sit there and not here?! And, don't think our men will like you b*tches, they're hella loyal and serious with our relationships! Now, get the hell out of this table now, or I'll f*cking rip your faces off one by one!" Jennie said standing up which made them gain attention.

"Unnie, calm down, it's okay, you guys can just sit there at the end of this table, there're 5 seats left" Chaeyoung said making her friends look at her.

"The heck, Chaengie?!" Lisa asked betrayed.

"Shh" Chaeyoung said.

"Great! Can you move aside? I want to sit beside Justin" Yeri said moving Chaeyoung away from her seat with her butt.

"Umm, why do you want to sit beside him? There are already 5 seats left at the end of the table" Chaeyoung asked.

"I want to sit beside him! Why? It's not like he's your boyfriend" Yeri stated making Chaeyoung secretly boil with anger.

"Yah! Don't you dare! She's Jungkook's girl–" Taehyung got cut off by Chaeyoung.

"It's okay, Tae. No worries" Chaeyoung said with a fake smile.

"Great!" Yeri said clapping her hands after putting her tray down.

Chaeyoung made her way at the end of the table and placed her food tray down, sitting at the center of Wendy and Namjoon.

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon whispered to her.

"It's not like I can do anything, she's so dumb and slow, we can't persuade her so easily" Chaeyoung whispered back.

Not before 30 seconds later, the table became silent when a deep voice spoke at the side.

"Move" he said to Wendy which she obeyed. Wendy stood up taking her food tray and sat beside Yeri instead.

"Jungkook?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What? Do you not want to sit beside me?" Jungkook asked with a sad pout.

"Of course I do, silly. Are you done eating?" Chaeyoung said cupping his cheeks.

"Not yet, I can't swallow anything when you moved from your seat" Jungkook stated honestly while Chaeyoung is still cupping his cheeks.

"Aigoo" Chaeyoung said. "Eat now" She added.

"Justin, why did you move?" Yeri asked stomping her feet.

"You're not my girlfriend. Eat or leave" Jungkook stated flatly.

"Hmph"

Few minutes later, the bell rang meaning it will be there next subject, Science. I don't know if you have Science in Senior high since I'm only in 8th grade. This subject has always been the subject almost half of the gang avoid, not because of the subject, but because of the teacher. During this subject, the 3 sections combine together in one big room and listen at the teacher very carefully.

"Let me guess, is that Yeri's group coming towards our table again?" Jin asks annoyed and disgusted looking at the group not far from them.

"Why? The more the merrier, right?" Hoseok said.

"I know, Hobi. But, this is different" Namjoon said making Hoseok nod.

"They can't sit at our table" Lisa stated.

"How?" They all asked in unison.

"Our seats are fully occupied, the only seats that are not, is at Nancy's table" Jisoo said.

"Then, what if she'll scoot Chaeng away again?" Jimin asked.

"She can't" Jungkook replied.

"Are you sure? She can be dumb" Tae reassured.

"I'll make sure of that, she can't just make my girlfriend move away from her seat, she needs to come to me first" He stated firmly.

Not long after, her group came.

"Hi! Can we sit her"– Yeri got cut off.

"No" The gang said in unison.

"Why?"– Yeri got cut off again.

"The seats are occupied" Lisa said.

"This girl can just go to another tab"– She got cut off again.

"I'm not going anywhere" Chaeyoung said.

"Why? Are you Justin's girlfriend or something?" Yeri asked all annoyed.

"Yes, I am" Chaeyoung replied which shocked Yeri's group.

"Justin, this ain't true right? I know you like me, and I thought it was Son Chaeyoung, not Park Rosie" Yeri said her voice shaking.

"I already told you, I have a girlfriend, my girlfriend is Park Rosie. Also, don't call me by my English name, we're not close and will never be and... I will never like you" Jungkook said.

Right before Yeri can talk, the Science teacher came in and started her class. Mrs. Seo is the most oldest and the teacher who lasted long in their school, some people say she's very strict when it comes to tests and outputs that some of her students literally failed her class and came back the next year.

"Today, we'll be having a surprise test about the periodic table, you just need to write down the atomic numbers, the symbol, the name, the atomic mass, and the group where they belong" Mrs. Seo stated.

Yeri raised her hand. "Yes?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"You never said we will have a quiz" Yeri said while standing up firmly which only made the whole class laugh because of her dumbness.

"That's why it's called a surprise test, I won't mention it. I wanted to know if you know the periodic table" Mrs. Seo clarified.

"She's hella dumb" Yoongi whispered to his friends only making them agree 100%.

•~•
New update! So sorry if my swearing is bad, I actually never use swearings for my stories but I wanted to try it for some time. Also! I'm not really good with sweet lines since I don't have someone to talk to like how sweet Jk can be towards Rosé. So sorry!

I'm out!–