Chapter: 11

The group of friends spent their last day of summer with fun and food, of course. All of them scolding playfully non-stop Jungkook and Chaeyoung because of the incident. Bidding their goodbyes to one another before heading to their respective homes.

"So, I guess I'll see you at school then. Hope I get in the same class as you" Jungkook said to Chaeyoung.

"Oh, come on. It's not like you'll never see her in school. Why bother getting in the same class as her? She's freaking Class A" Jimin said being annoyed by the two crossing his arms.

"Hyung, you know I'm top in my class right?" Jungkook reminded. "You're top of your class? Jimin told me you're not that smart, he said you're more like an average one. Which class are you in?" Chaeyoung said.

"Class B" Jungkook casually replied shortly. "Why?" He added.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Why did you lie about him being smart?!" Chaeyoung yelled at Jimin.

"Well, you're smarter than him, that's why I didn't bother to tell you" Jimin honestly replied not looking at his sister's scary gaze and focusing his eyes on the floor.

"Why did you tell your sister that I'm an average one?" Jungkook asks Jimin while crossing his arms.

"Like I said, she's smarter than you. Why should I bother?" Jimin said again.

"I'm smarter than you though" Jungkook corrected, Jimin looking at him as if he's offended while touching his chest.

"That hurts!" Jimin said being offended. "If you're smarter than me, then why are you in Class B and I'm in Class A?" Jimin said backfiring.

"My mom insisted me on joining Class B so that I could have classmates I already know, like Jin hyung and Tae hyung. Besides, I don't have many friends when I came here from Australia" Jungkook reminded Jimin which confused Chaeyoung.

"Australia?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I've lived in Australia before coming here 4 years ago to finish middle school" Jungkook replied. "Oh, so you speak English with an Aussie accent?" Chaeyoung asks being amazed.
"Yes" Jungkook casually answered.

"Can you teach me?" Chaeyoung asks jumping like a bunny.

"Sure" Jungkook gradually answered. "But I have to go home now" He added.

"No worries! You can teach me next time. Besides, I have a feeling we're going to be classmates this year" Chaeyoung said.

"Okay, guess I'll see you guys tomorrow then" Jungkook said before walking out of Chaeyoung and Jimin's sight.

"So, ready to go home yet? Or read at the library?" Jimin suggested.

"Let's go home, I'm not in the mood to read right now" Chaeyoung answered. "I'm sleepy" She added before putting her head on top of Jimin's shoulder.

"Okay then. Mom and dad's probably waiting for us at home" Jimin replied.

The siblings walked to their home while Jimin's supporting Chaeyoung's head on his shoulder as she's sleepy. Soon after, they've reached their home and jumped on their respective beds as it's been a long day and it's the last day of summer.

For the past few days, they've been going out with friends rarely because of preparing for the first day of school. But not Chaeyoung and Jungkook. The two spent those past few days learning English. After those lessons, Jungkook decided to give Chaeyoung an English name.

"Can you give me a cute name?" Chaeyoung suggested. "No problem. How about Rose or Rosie?" Jungkook asks.

"Ooh, I like the Rosie one" Chaeyoung said gladly.

"Then Rosie it is" Jungkook said.

"But can it be a secret for the two of us? I don't want anyone to know that name. I want me to be the only one to know that name" Jungkook asks as a favor.

"No problem, Kookie!" Chaeyoung assured. "Why do you call me Kookie?" Jungkook asks as he chuckles by the nickname.

"Because it's your nickname from me! I only call you that, our friends always call you either Jungkook or Kook. I want to call you differently" Chaeyoung anawers with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Well, I'll call you something different then" Jungkook said as he's thinking for a nickname.

"What about Pasta?" Jungkook suggested.

"Why that?" Chaeyoung asks along with a chuckle.

"Because you like Pasta and my nickname sounds like food, so I wanted to give you a food name too" Jungkook revealed.

"I would love to have that nickname! It fits me" Chaeyoung agreed along with Jungkook.

"Well, then. Let's end the lessons here and go home" Jungkook said with Chaeyoung agreeing to him.

"I'll see you at school next week then!" Chaeyoung bids her goodbye before leaving Jungkook at the playground.

"Rosie" he muttered under his breath before leaving the playground with a big smile on his face.

***
"Noona!"

"What the? Why are you shouting?! I'm only at the side of your bed!" Jisoo yelled.

"Noona, what class are you in?!" Taehyung asks.

"I only knew it today, I'm in Class B" Jisoo replied. "Why?"

"Noona..." Taehyung said making Jisoo confused. "What?"

"I'M IN CLASS A!" Taehyung yelled jumping around and on top of his bed out of joy.

"Why's that such a big of a deal?" Jisoo muttered under her breath but can still be heard by Taehyung.

"What do you mean such a big of a deal? I'm in freaking Class A! I'm smart!" Taehyung said raising his arms.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you that you can't curse?!" Jisoo said reminding her brother.

"More than 20 times?" Taehyung answered being careful by his choosing of words.

"And what did you do just now?" Jisoo said being angry while crossing her arms.

"Cursed?" Taehyung answered shortly.

"And what do you get when you curse?" Jisoo asks furrowing her brows.

"I get no allowance for the entire month" Taehyung answered looking at his feet.

"Sorry" Is all he can say.

"It's fine. I'll let you free this time. Next time, I'll tell mom and dad to not give you allowance for the entire year!" Jisoo said and after Taehyung fired her with a backhug.

"Thank you sis! That's why I love you as my sister!" Taehyung said still hugging her.

"Alright, now. Go back to your own bed, I'm trying to read here" Jisoo said before breaking Taehyung's hug.

"What are you even reading?" Taehyung asks confused. "You don't even read" he added.

"Tsk. It's a book about dogs, silly!" Jisoo answers while facing the title of the book infront of her brother's face.

"Oh"

________________________________
Hi! I just want to say, thank you for all of those who voted and read my first ever published book! It's such a blessing for me to have you guys! See ya'll in the next chapter! Love ya'll!
Hehe