Chapter: 24

A month has passed and it was the day when evaluators will be coming and evaluate. If you're wondering what happened about the post Jennie posted, she explained it to Jimin that she just happened to see Kai at a café. The evaluators are from the Department of Education and will evaluate to see if they'll upgrade the school from level 2 to level 3.

Ps. I don't know if they have these in Korea. This happened at my school last year.

5 minutes before the class bell rings, Chaeyoung made all her classmates sit up straight and all ears are lend to her.

"So, you don't have to be scared. Just act like they're not at the back evaluating us, act natural. Also, please choose wisely of your words, always think twice!" Chaeyoung has said this statement every morning before the class bell rings and it just made the whole class feel at ease by her words.

"Got it?" She asked with a thumbs up.

"Yes, ma'am!" They all said in unison saluting to Chaeyoung only making her giggle.

"You're such a lucky man to have Chaeyoung as a girlfriend, bro" Taehyung said to Jungkook which Jimin agreed to only giving them death glares by their girlfriends.

"What? You know I can't date my sister. She's my frickin sister, Jen. You know I love you" Jimin clarified and Jennie just realized Jimin and Chaeyoung are siblings. "Yeah, I forgot about that" Jennie said making Jimin chuckle.

"Yah! Do you mean you're not lucky to have me as your girlfriend?! Am I not enough for you?! God, I'm soo insecured right now, my boyfriend's not lucky to have me as his girlfriend!" Lisa cried her heart out faking a cry.

"I didn't say that I'm not lucky to have you. I'm blessed and meant to have you, I love you! You know that" Taehyung said making Lisa stop from her fake crying. "Really?" She asked with a pout.

"Really!" Taehyung sweared before heading at Lisa's face and gave her a quick peck only making her blush which Taehyung quickly noticed.

"Aigoo, is my girlfriend blushing?" Taehyung cooed in a cute way. "Yah" Lisa slightly punched his chest and made him whince in pain, well not really, he didn't feel the pain.

"Ouch, Lisa-yah, you just hurted me" Taehyung hissed in pain with a pout and a sad tone. "Don't be a crybaby. What will I do to make it better?" Lisa asked and was answered by a lip telling her to peck it.

"Right now?" She asked and he nodded. "Fine" She sighed and gave him a quick one.

"Eherm!" Chaeyoung cleared her throat to gain the couple's attention. "This is a classroom, not a place where you go on dates, and we only have 2 minutes before the teacher and evaluators comes in and you guys are busy flirting with each other?" Chaeyoung stated.

"You don't know how it feels like. Try it with Jungkook, I'm sure you'll want more of it" Jisoo said only making Chaeyoung's face red.

"Um"

"Why am I included?" Jungkook asked.

"She's your girlfriend, jeez" Yoongi said. "Right"

Right after that, the bell rang and the teacher came in from the front door while the 3 evaluators came from the back one.

"Good morning class" Mr. Kang greeted.

"Good morning, Mr. Kang" The students greeted back while bowing 90 degrees.

"You may take your seats" Mr. Kang said with a smile. "So, today, we will be learning about philosophy..." Mr. Kang stated and the class began.

An hour of the class felt like 5 minutes for the students as the time went by so fast that they're already heading towards the cafeteria and eat recess. When the class ended, the evaluators gave such nice compliments about the class being the best class they've evaluated so far and is ready to upgrade the school from level 2 to level 3 in no time.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked his girlfriend while looking at the food displayed in front of them.

"I'll just have a toast with Avocado spread" Chaeyoung said pointing her finger at it making Jungkook look at her with confusion.

"Are you sick?" Jungkook asked touching her forehead. "You don't feel hot, though. Are you on your period or something?" Jungkook asked again.

"I'm fine. Why asking if I'm sick?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"You NEVER eat Avocadoes. From what I know about you, you disgust and hate avocadoes. Is there something wrong that you want to tell me?" Jungkook stated.

"It's nothing, just thinking about what Jisoo unnie said earlier" Chaeyoung honestly said slowly giving him a hug.

"Oh, when she said you'll try it with me?" Jungkook asked hugging her back and was answered by a nod.

"It's okay" Jungkook said stroking her back.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung slowly let go of the hug confused.

"You can try it with me, I don't mind" Jungkook said and Chaeyoung froze. "Are you sure?" Chaeyoung asked and he nodded.

"You know what? Let's do that some other time, I'll just have Oreos" Chaeyoung said changing the topic and Jungkook giggled by her actions and words. "Okay"

The two ended up buying Oreos for Chaeyoung and just a Banana milk for Jungkook.

"Why just Banana milk? Don't you like the snacks being selled there?" Chaeyoung asked walking together with Jungkook slowly muching her Oreo as he does the same with sipping his Banana milk.

"I'm not in the mood of eating anything right now, a Banana milk is fine for me, I'm not hungry" Jungkook said and in no time, an Oreo was quickly fed into his mouth that he had no time for reacting. He only looked at Chaeyoung confused.

"Don't look at me like that. Just eat it" Chaeyoung said and Jungkook ate it as he just followed what she's said.

The two came back from recess and will be having their 2nd class in 10 minutes prior. The couple went inside the classroom hand in hand while laughing together.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here" Hoseok said. "It's the Jeon couple!" Namjoon added.

"Where did you guys go that you literally forgot about us having recess together?" Jin started the question and asnwer.

"At the cafeteria?" Jungkook asnwered. "We have 2 cafeterias, dummy. Did you go to the other one?" Jennie asked.

"We did. We wanted to see if there're other foods being selled there, so we checked it out. Is there a problem with that?" Chaeyoung replied.

"It's not that we prohibit you guys to go to the other cafeteria, it's just that we felt betrayed that you guys ate without us!" Jimin responded and all nodded.

"Are there any new food there?" Yoongi asked out of curious.

"There is. Actually, there're a lot of new ones there. There're new ice cream flavors, new flavors of chips and other"– Jungkook got cut off.

"Let's go there tomorrow! We'll change our usual place to eat" Jin cut him off.

"Nice!" They all wooed except for Jungkook and Chaeyoung, of course.

•~•

Update!!! I miss updating these days, it's just that I feel like I don't have any good plot to give you guys. Anyways, we have a new chapter here and I hope y'all will like it just as how I like it! Especially the one where Jk and Cy were at the cafeteria.

I'm out!—