Chapter: 9

Arcade part 1

Summer was spent with joy together with friends. Summer has come to an end with an announcement from Taehyung and Jisoo revealing they're siblings, leaving the group shocked.

"WHAT?!" Is all they can say.

"Good thing we know now. Atleast, it's not only me and Chaeyoung who're siblings in this group" Jimin sighs with relief.

"Haha, if my brother is in this group, I'm also joining" Jungkook jokingly said making Chaeyoung laugh.

The group laughs out loud except for one. Lisa.

"I told you secrets about him. D-did you tell him about it too?!" Lisa said all of a sudden.

"I swear. I didn't" Jisoo honestly said, Lisa ended up sighing with relief. "Phew"

"Ooh, what kind of secrets noona" Taehyung said teasingly. "Nothing" is all Jisoo can say.

"But why did you guys keep it from us?" Jennie asked.

"We usually do it with friends we both know. It's a habit keeping the secret until summer's ending" Jisoo said. "Oh my gosh! Taehyung! D-did you tell something to your sister?!" Jin asked as he gasps being exposed. "No! A secret is a secret. Why would I?" Taehyung revealed honestly. "Phew"

"Alright, enough about that. You guys are making me jealous of you having siblings" Jennie said to close the topic. "Ehem" Lisa interrupted. "Right" Jennie added.

The group was filled with laughter and after a few seconds of silence Jungkook suggested that they should have fun before summer's really ending.

"Guys! How about ending summer with playing in the arcade?" Jungkook suggested with joy in his eyes and jumping like a bunny.

"That's a great idea! I'm in!" Chaeyoung agreed along with Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, Jimin and Taehyung except for one. "Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm, nah. I'd like to, but I want to eat" Jin refused. "We'll eat after, though" Jisoo said pouting. "Fine" Jin gave in.

"Yay!"

***
At the mall

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited Kookie!" Chaeyoung said with excitement in her voice while clinging her arms around Jungkook and Jimin jumping like a baby. Jungkook chuckles at her reaction along with Jimin.

"Come on, sis. It's not like you haven't went to the arcade" Jimin said.

"Yeah, right. The last time I rememeber I haven't went to the arcade because of you! Do you know that I can't play in the arcade because you kept on pushing me to play Mario Kart with you? Play with me when you're better" Chaeyoung revealed annoyed by her brother.

"You-" Jimin got cut off.

"Alright now, you two. We're here to have fun, not to bicker at each other" Jin clarified. "Yeah, you guys bicker next time, but now, we should have FUN!" Jisoo added making their way to the arcade.

Their first destination was at the racing ones.

"Oppa! Let's play!" Chaeyoung invited Jimin to play with her in one of the racing games but Jimin refused it thinking it would be embarrassing to lose against Chaeyoung infront of their friends.

"Aw, such a bummer! I want to play these!" Chaeyoung said disappointed.

"You know, I can play with you. Among the four of us guys, I'm the good one at playing these types of games. How about fighting me?" Jin volunteered with a smile on his face.

"Really? I hope you're my brother" Chaeyoung said jokingly. "Yah! That hurts!" Jimin said feeling he just got stabbed right in the heart. "Just kidding, oh my gosh, you even take a joke seriously" Chaeyoung said.

"Alright! I'm in!" Chaeyoung said agreeing to Jin.

Few minutes of playing, Chaeyoung and Jin are really concentrating on the game that led more kids look at their game.

"Omo! Jin oppa! I can't believe you're 2 places ahead of me!" Chaeyoung said surprised while still playing. "Told you I'm the good one" Jin bragged. Not too long, Chaeyoung overpassed Jin and placed 1st making Jin place 2nd.

"Wow! I can't believe a girl can defeat a guy!" A boy exclaimed surprised about the outcome of their game.

"I know right? Next time, I won't look down on girls again. They can be hard to beat" Another guy added.

"So, I heard you're the good one. Look at us now" Chaeyoung bragged. "Oh, please. I just let you win this time" Jin defended himself not admitting his defeat. "Yeah, yeah. You even had a surprised reaction seeing me win" Chaeyoung mocked. "Okay, fine! I admit defeat. Take my throne, gosh" Jin said admitting his defeat.

"Wow! I can't believe it will just take a girl to defeat Jin hyung!" Jungkook said. "I mean, it's been 2 years since Jin was named as the 'Superstar'" he added.

"Superstar?" Jennie asked in sync with Lisa and Jisoo.

"The Superstar is what we call to the Number One best player in school. Apparently, Jin has that name all throughout this 2 years. I guess it will be Chaeyoung's now" Taehyung explained.

"All hail to the new Superstar!" Jimin said and all of them laughed it out and just follwed Jimin.

"So, where to next?" Jennie asks her group looking around. "What about the claw machine? I want a stuffie" Chaeyoung suggested.

"Nah, those are for kids" Jin refused. "But we are kids" Chaeyoung corrected. "Sure, do you want me to get you one?" Jungkook said leaving shocked expressions plastered on the boys' faces.

"Kook-ah, since when did you start liking claw machines?" Taehyung asked making Jin and Jimin nod as agreeing.

"Like, right now? I mean, it's not that bad" Jungkook said. "You're really gonna get me one?" Chaeyoung said looking at him with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Jungkook asks. "The bunny one" Chaeyoung replied short after.

"Man, this guy has a crush on her. Doesn't he?" Jin whispered to Taehyung and Jimin while looking at the two infront of the claw machine.
"Oh, boy" is all the boys can say.

"Yay!" Chaeyoung said excited and happy seeing that Jungkook had gotten her a bunny stuffie in just one try. "Thank you" Chaeyoung said looking at Jungkook with awe. "Sure, anytime" Jungkook shortly replied.

_______________________________
Hello! Do you like this chapter? Hope you do. Anyways, see ya'll at the next chapter! Hehe