11

Beomgyu's Pov;

"So first of all. Kai, Taehyun and Guanlin will wear mask along with that try to change the tune of your voice so that you won't get recognized. Me and Beomgyu will keep an eye on her and everything so don't worry about it. We will take her to that old room next to the toilets secretly. While Areum and Aecha will take Hyerim to the abandoned side of the school where Yeonjun hyung will be waiting and then hyung will tell everything to Hyerim and lets see what happens next. Is it clear?"
Soobin hyung asked and all of us nodded.

Woa... Who thought that Soobin hyung will come up with this kind of ideas.

"When are we going to start our plan?"
All of us looked at Soobin hyung for answers.

"After school."
"What if she went home early?"
"Yeonjun hyung can sent her a message and tell her to wait for him that time you guys can attack her soon after that Yeonjun hyung will search for her. Got it? "

"Ne." All of us nodded.

"Can we use knifes too? Or something sharp? Gun?" Guanlin asked.

What's wrong with this kid seriously?

"No. We can blindfold her instead."

"But I brought some knifes and ropes too."
He pouted.

Knifes!?

"We need Ropes but knifes?" Yeonjun hyung asked.

"Well... We can cut her face a bit." Guanlin said.

"Mmm.... Good idea." Aecha said while nodding her head along with Areum and Kai.

"Are you guys crazy!?" Now its me.

"No but seems fun. Just think about it. Its more easier for us to kidnap using a knife to threaten her then using bare hands." Kai said while the the others including Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung nodded their heads.

"Ok then.. we will use knifes but won't hurt her." Soobin hyung said while the rest of them cheered including me.

I kinda want to see the action too.

"Oh and how many knifes did you brought?" I asked addressing to Guanlin.

"Well see it for yourselves. Its in my locker." He winked.

"Ok then lets go and check it out." Kai said while happily skipping out of the room followed by Aecha, Guanlin and Areum.

All of us exited the classroom and looked around luckily there were only less students.

We quickly went towards his locker and he opened it.

Our jaw dropped as we saw 3 knifes and 2 coloured ropes.