30

Areum's pov:

"G-Guys..." Aecha pointed at a figure which is staring at us.

"Like what you see?" The girl smirked while coming closer towards us.
"There... Can you see that?" She pointed at the floor where there was a lot of blood compared to the other sides.
"That is where I died. They killed him... They killed me... They killed us... You know why?" She turned towards us again and we nodded.

We know the reason....

She chuckled. "Smart kids. "

Then I realized something.

She did all those so that we will know how she died.

Yoon Areum you are the smartest one alive.

"Areum stop smiling like that you look like a serial killer and more scary than her." Aecha whispered in my ears.
"Jealous much." I whispered back.
"Tsk... You and your soulmate." She rolled her eyes.

"Woojin sent you here didn't he?" She smiled and we just nodded.
"You know... I'm stuck here in this house because this is the place where I died. Ghost can't leave the place where they died right?" She chuckled again.

She doesn't look scary at all.

"So you can't meet him?" Aecha asked her and she nodded.

"What should we do now?" All of us looked at each other ignoring the bloody floor.

"I have to possess someone to get out."

"Ok then... Who is going to do it!?" Guanlin said excitedly.

"You do it." I smirked allowing at Guanlin while he pout.

He looks cute but I'm loyal to my soulmate.

"You can me." Beomgyu said while all of us looked at him.

"Are you sure about this? I mean.."
"I'm used to it." He said again

What does he mean by that?

"What do you-"
"Ok." All of us turned to that ghost who possessed him.

"Let's go and end  this whole thing." Yeonjun said while all of us got out of the house and went directly towards the forest.

"Is this where he died?" Beomgyu aka Lee woojin's soulmate asked we just nodded in response.

Then we heard something.

Footsteps...

"Looking." She came out of Gyu and ran towards her soulmate while Beomgyu landed on his face.

I'm cruel for laughing at him.

"Stop laughing at me and help me pabo."
Gyu glared at me like a puppy.

I would love to see him glare at me for hours but it's not the time now.

"Guys look at them." Aecha pointed at the two souls that are now glowing.

Wow..

"Thank you so much for helping us kids." Woojin along with his soulmate smiled at us.

"Always remember that you and your soulmate are bounded to be together even after you die. If you or your soulmate turned into an evil spirit then both of you will turn into an evil spirit. The only way to find peace after your death is to find your soulmate. That is why I wanted her, soulmate bound is not just a bound, you cannot escape the fate so don't even try it." Woojin chuckled and both of them disappeared just like that.

"That's the end I guess." Aecha smiled.
"Let's go home shall we?" All of us nodded and went home.

Luckily I didn't got lost.

-At home-

"WE ARE BACK HUMANS!!" Guanlin shouted while laughing crazily.

"Sometimes I think that he was the one that was possessed and not Beomgyu." Yeonjun whispered at us and we just nodded.

"Gyu?"
He hummed.
"Did you got possessed before?" I asked.
"W-why are you asking me about this?" He laughed awkwardly.
"Spill it."
"Spill what?" Stella asked and now everyone is looking at us.

"About him saying that he is used to it being possessed." I glared at him.
"Now that you mention it.. Beomgyu did you got possessed before?" Aecha asked the same question and he nodded.

"Cool...." Emma said.
"So did you guys helped them?" Soobin asked while we told them the whole story.

"Now that the whole thing is done... We should go to the beach!!" Aecha cheered while all of us agreed.

"Guys?" All of us looked at Aecha. "Something is burning."

Soobin quickly stood and ran towards the kitchen.

"MY BREAD IS BURNED!!" He shouted from the kitchen while all of us just laughed.
____________________________________
That's all!!

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!

Thank you so much for your reads and also for your votes ^^

Stay safe and healthy!!
Have a great day ahead<3

Spoiler: The end is near :')