17

(Warning: bang bang bang Doom boom vosh vosh voom bang boom doom)
*sound effects*
____________________________________
No one's pov:

"This is weird." Daniel said while

Yes... I agree with Daniel  this weird and what more weird is that surprisingly there is nobody in the entrance, Beomgyu thought as looked around.

"Be alert guys." Seungwoo commanded.

All of them slowly and carefully went inside the mansion trying their best not to make any noise that would alert their enemies.

_______________+x+__________________

Other side- Hospital

"Hyung be brave." Soobin said as he hold Yeonjun's hands.

"Hyung!! The blood is coming out of his stomach!!" Taehyun shouted which alerted Soobin and he quickly ran out to fetch a doctor.

"WHERE IS THE DOCTOR!? I NEED A DOCTOR NOW!!!" Soobin shouted around the hospital until a doctor came and he quickly pulled him to Yeonjun's room.

Soon after that Yeonjun was taken to the surgery room.

Hyung please be strong. 
_________________+x+________________

Back to the mansion:

Beomgyu's pov:

There is no one here....
I never used a gun in my whole 18 years of living on this planet.

"H-hyung what should we do?" Kai whispered to me.

"Let's die here." I whispered back.

"This is not the time to joke around." Daniel whispered and glaring at us with a gun in his hand.

"Kill or be killed." Guanlin said in a serious voice.

So we got no choice but to do some killing here.

So all of us pulled our trigger.

Time for some action.

"Well well well.. finally the ones we have been waiting for."

Mira!?

All of us glared at her.

Everyone started to lift their  weapons.

"And the fun begins." Guanlin laughed crazily like a maniac.

Soon after that Guanlin started shooting two of the people down.

"Two out more to go." He smirked.

Soon they attacked Guanlin but luckily he dogged all the attacks and killed them instead with his pistol.

"Be move." He smirked again.

"YOU!!! EVERYONE ATTACK THEM!!" Must be the leader.

The started attacking us all at once both with guns and fist. So we did the same.

To my surprise I punched them with my gun cause I'm scared of using gun.

I have a freaking knife too!!!

I took out my knife and started attacking them by cutting and stabbing them in process.

Who knew I'm good at these things.

On the other hand Kai was shooting them in their legs with one hand and the other he was using knife to stab them.

Daniel hyung was shooting them along with Seungwoo hyung and Woojin while Guanlin was shooting at them crazily.

Daniel hyung came closer to me and nodded.

-Flashback-

"If I nod that means I want you and Kai to search for Hyerim while me and the rest will distract them, got it?" Daniel hyung told me and Kai. We just nodded and started preparing mentally.

- End of flashback -

I quickly look at Kai and he understood what I was trying to say.

Both me and Kai quietly shooting and stabbing them until we reached near the door.

"COME AND GET ME YOU LIL SHITS!!" Guanlin shouted from the platform which made everyone to turn towards him.

Both of us took this chance and now we are out of that hall.

The path was like a cave.

There is calm before the storm and this calmness is making both of us alert and nervous. There was no door or anything so we went further. Mainly because the place was suspicious.

After some few minutes we reached a door which was guarded by two man on both sides so we didn't hesitate to shoot them.

We opened the door just to find Hyerim covered in blood tied up with a rope lying unconscious on the floor. Along with Mira who looked shock mainly because she didn't expect us. Maybe

Kai pointed his gun on her head as she surrendered while sobbing while I untied the ropes and gently carried her in my arms.

Kai took the rope and tied Mira with that. Daniel hyung came towards us saying that they have killed everyone except some and the police is already there outside along with Areum and Aecha.
Glad they didn't arrest us cause the agents were there.

Mira and the leader of that gang along with the surviving members were imprisoned for a long time.

As he said that we ran towards them and quickly took Hyerim to the hospital.
She was taken to the surgery room.

"Soobin hyung is calling..." Kai said while handing me my phone.

"Ne hyung?" - Me
"Have you found Hyerim?''
"Ne... She was unconscious when me and Kai found her with blood all over her body. She is currently in the surgery room."

I said trying my best to stay calm.

"That's the same thing Yeonjun hyung is suffering from."
"WHAT!?"
"Yes Gyu he is also in the surgery room. If one of them is suffering the other must suffer in the same way that's the rule. Crazy." I can sense his sadness.
"What should we do hyung?"
"For now we have to wait and just to hope that they will get better soon. Oh And tell us how did you guys found her Ok?"
"Ok hyung." He just hummed and kept the phone.

I told the others about Yeonjun hyung too and they were more worried then before even though it's a fact that Yeonjun hyung will also suffer the same thing.

Aecha and Areum stared crying more while the rest were panicking.
Guanlin hugged Aecha  while I quickly went towards Areum and hugged her. It breaks my heart watching her cry in front of me.

I followed my heart and it was the moment I  knew that both of us are connected to each other as mates.

Yeonjun hyung, Hyerim...
Please be Ok.
____________________________________
That's all!!

Sorry I'm not good at writing fighting scenes it's actually my first time :(

Thank you so much for reading and hope you guys like it<3

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3