19

Areum's pov:

This is so embarrassing...

"It's ok Areum, you are going to marry him in the future anyway." My mom winked at me while my dad looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"You guys should have just lock this door you know..." Aecha said while smirking at me.

"I told you it's not like that!!" I covered my face in embarrassment.

"So are we going to ignore the question how Beomgyu entered her room?" Hyerim acting like she is confuse while in reality I know she knows how.

"I came here by the window over there." Beomgyu sit up which let me to sit on his lap.

It's comfortable... I don't wanna stand up.

"Idiot." I smacked at him.

"Yah!! Don't hit my precious son-in-law" my mom fake cries and my dad is also doing the same.

This family is CRAZY!!
Are they even my parents!?

"Why are you siding him aren't you guys my parents?" I pouted. I'm acting right now but who cares?

"Yeah but Beomgyu is such a lovely soul that I feel like I have to protect him. I'm glad he is my son-in-law. " My mom said looking at him with such love in her eyes and wiping away her fake tears.

"I'm so glad to have a mother-in-law like you mom." Beomgyu then got hugged by my mom wit me sitting on his lap.

My dad fake coughed and all of us looked at him and he pointed at me.

"My dear aren't you gonna get off of him?" My dad smirked. I pouted and stood up going towards Hyerim and hugged her.

And all of them started laughing while I burry my face on Hyerim's shoulders.

"Oh..  Areum I have a surprise for you." My mom said with a sweet smile.

I'm nervous... Who won't be right?
__________________________________
That's all...

Thank you so much for reading and for all your votes<3

Hope you guys liked it!!

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3