18

_Time skip_
_3 months_

Areum's pov:

Yeonjun and Hyerim are together now and are cured completely. They got some scars in their backs cause of the knifes and all but overall they are fine.

It's been 3 month since all those events took place. Guanlin turned out to be an agent who loves to kill. Crazy right?
Mira and the members of that gang got sentenced in jail for kidnapping, abusing and also for selling drugs and weapons illegally for 8 years.
(A/n: I'm not good in laws so... Let's just assume lol.)

Guanlin turned out to be Aecha's soulmate.
I kinda had the feel they would be soulmates because both of them were each other's halves since the beginning. Aecha turned 18 last month.

We already gave our mid term and now it's summer vacation for a month!!!

I still remember when we celebrated Hyerim's 18th birthday it was the day she officially found out that Yeonjun is her soulmate.

She did got angry at us and didn't talk with us including Yeonjun for like a week or so but now both of them are like magnet.
They are stick with each other like super glue.

And I found out that Beomgyu is my soulmate last week but I couldn't believed myself cause MY FREAKING CRUSH WAS MY SOULMATE!!

I didn't trust him at first so I bang my head on the wall and even he felt the same pain so that is how I knew he was telling me the truth.
I have trust issues but I still regret banging my head cause it was painful.

"Notice me......" Right now Beomgyu is disturbing me while I'm reading a novel.
'Fangirl' By Rainbow Rowell.

This guy right here named Choi Beomgyu came inside my house through the window.
That's why I'm kinda angry at him or maybe not.

"No."
"Babe......"
"No."
"If you don't look at me now I'll kiss you." He pouted and my cold heart melted.
"Wha-?"

He kissed me and pulled it back winking at me making me blush.

I bet I look like a tomato.

"Like it." He winked.
"Shut it Gyu." I shoved him aside and continued to read.
"I know you like it though." He pouted then turned it to a bright smile.

My heart started was fluttering, feeling the whole zoo in my stomach and my heart feels like it will pump out of my chest.

"Wink at me again and I'll pull your eyeballs out of your socket. " I did trying to act tough.

"Wh-"

Confuse Gyu is so cute....

Before he could complete his word i kissed him and he kissed back so now we are kissing.

Where the heck did I get this kind of confidence from!?
(A/n: I'm cringing I suck at this!!!)

I wish we could stay like this and hope the time stops.

Our moment was ruined by the Beomgyu's phone. He took and answered

I feel like running a tractor over the phone so that it will never dare to interrupt our moments again and throw it in an active volcano.

I'm being highly dramatic but who cares!!!

"Ok... I got it... Bye."
He put down his phone again and looked at me and came closer

"Wanna continue." He whispered.

If he don't stop now I am surly going to get freaking heart attack.

I covered my face due to embarrassment and he kissed my hands which made me remove my hands from my face, looking at him with a shock potato face.

"You!!" I started tickling him and he did the same.

"S-stop!!" He said while laughing but too bad I won't.

"WHAT THE HECK!?"

Both of us stopped and looked where the voice came from.

SHIT.....

Then the reality hits me. I looked at Beomgyu and I was on top of him!!

"THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!!!"
____________________________________
THAT'S ALL!!!
Finally.......

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES AND YOUR READS. ALSO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!<3

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY
HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD<3