《o n e》

[ FIRST ENCOUNTER ]

➽───────────────❥

                  Renjun clicked his tongue as he took off the safety of his gun. He wanted the mission to end without any difficulties but it seemed as if the enemy gang had issues.

"Haechan what's the situation." He spoke in his microphone as he left his hiding place along with Jaemin close behind. " Man they are coming here too, talk about stupidity. " The reply of Haechan, his trust worthy second in command made him surpress his laugh, Renjun wasn't the one to show emotion.

"Renjun!" Jaemin whispered yelled at the boy making him duck down under a car as multiple shots were heard. Renjun snuck his head to see but immediately backed away as a gun shot missed him by an inch. "Anyway do what you guys do as  always."

"I thought this was a normal robbery." Jeno muttered while running towards god knows who. They were surrounding the bank to confuse the members of the enemy mafia whom they didn't knew had the same plan.

Haechan nodded in agreement though Renjun couldn't see him. He went inside the bank, "Hello people!" He started to shoot around the hall making people scream and panic. He laughed while doing this.

"Keep them all intimidated." Renjun ordered while he and Jaemin ran inside towards the main lockers, where they keep the gold. Jeno soon returned and joined Haechan in the mission of intimidating people.

One of the victim tried to stand up only to get nearly killed by Haechan, "Now now where do you think you are going miss." Haechan shot near her foot. "Yah fullsun no killing yet."

She was a fairly young girl like them who flinched at the gunshot. Her eyes discreetly looking at their every moment before looking down on the floor.

"Damn thats boring."

"Guys the enemy is getting inside! Also the police is near!" Jisung yelled in the mic pieces, Haechan and jeno shared a look before mass shooting around the main hall of the bank, breaking all the bulbs only the light from the windows illuminated everything.

"Let's go!" Renjun and jaemin were running back towards the two with their duffle bags filled with gold, bright grin on Jaemin's face making Haechan and Jeno grin too. "Kill who comes in the way!" Renjun yelled while shooting a security gaurd.

While running towards his gang mates, Renjun bumped into the girl from before, the silver bracelet he wore shined but he didn't notice due to thrill. He didn't bother to give her a second glance and hurried outside the bank.

"Hell yeah!" Haechan shrieked in excitement. The four of them howled while dodging attack by the security carelessly as jisung stressed out behind the scenes.

"Guys black spades are here!" Jaemin yelled to alert others. They didn't know why their famous enemy came to same place to rob but they didn't care at all. "Let them be." Renjun said as they all sprinted towards their car parked outside.

Jeno quickly got in as well the others and he raced the car away. All of them cheered in excitement as they gave heart eyes to the gold and money they robbed.

Renjun felt a slight burn on his wrist but he paid not heed to it and continued to celebrate their victory.

➽───────────────❥

They be wildin. Stream ridin btw. Dont be shy to comment :')