《f o u r t e e n》

[ PSYCHO ]

➽───────────────❥

                  Darkness was the only thing Yuna could see, her breaths were forced as sweat trickled down her neck antognizingly. Her heart pounded in fear as she could hear every little sound in the shabby basement, even the muffled voices of some people outside the room which further scared the already terrified girl.

She later realised her eyes were closed so she opened them, the bright light from a small window above made her squint before adjusting. She scanned the room in fear, she was alone.

Her wrists were tied tightly behind the chair, she shifted uncomfortably but it led her to stay in a very irritating position. She couldn't speak as there was a cloth tied around her mouth. Shit I was kidnapped Yuna thrashed around letting muffled screams in hopes of calling someone but no avail.

The light pain in her head making her a little dizzy, the drug Hyunjin made her inhale was still in action. Dad would worry she thought to herself, her heartbeat never getting normal. She was afraid of what Hyunjin would do to her.

She felt betrayed, she trusted Hyunjin. He looked and sounded innocent, she never in the million years could imagine a sweet boy like him could kidnap her but it was the reality, she still believed that he was nice deep down.

Yuna gasped at the sound of of the metal door opening, footsteps coming near to her every second, finally stopping in front of her. "Did you sleep well Yuna?" Hyunjin leaned down, smirking as he saw her shaken up figure. "Oh right you can't talk right now." He answered himself as Yuna tried to talk to him. (She was cursing him out in her mind) but it was gibberish.

Hyunjin chuckled darkly before taking off the cloth making Yuna gag and gasp for breaths. "Y-You asshole.." She managed to mutter, "Why are you
d-doing this!?" Yuna glared at the boy who simply held his chin acting as if he was thinking up an answer while he twirled a knife in his other hand. Yuna's eyes followed the knife up and down, afraid that he would hurt her any second.

"Maybe to lure out your lover." He leaned down again tracing his knife around her jaw, Yuna's breath hitched at the sharp object. "Or maybe because you look fun to mess with." His sinister smile made her stomach quench.

Her eyes widened, renjun... she thought to herself and gulped. She wanted to desperately call him for help but she didn't want Renjun to get hurt. Now that Hyunjin told his motive, she decided against calling him, and not wanting to admit, Yuna actually believed Renjun won't come to save her.

"I thought you were nice Hyunjin."

Hyunjin didn't answer her instead he stared at her face looking for something she didn't understand, "I thought you were my friend and.." Yuna said but stopped when Hyunjin quickly turned his face away sighing sharply, "Looks can be deceiving love." He tilted his face to see her again, Yuna gasped at his expression.

He was smirking like a maniac, his hair disleveled, he looked like a mad man.

He fished out his phone from his pocket when it rang loudly, "hi boss." He cheerfully answered the call, still carelessly playing with his knife, glancing at the teary eyed girl he spoke to man behind the screen while going out of the room. "They aren't here yet."

He probably won't come Yuna told herself as she let down her head, tears streaming down her cheeks.

°°°

"I will fucking kill that guy!" Renjun kicked his chair making it fall and made a rather loud noise, Haechan clicked his tongue as he tried to focus working on his laptop, "Will you shut the fuck up for a second?! I'm trying to find her!" He yelled at the furious boy who ruffled his hair picking up his chair again.

"Hyung this Hyunjin guy's info is fake literally everywhere." Jisung informed whilst stressing out, his eyes switching between multiple tabs opened up in his computer.

Renjun glared at Hyunjin's image, one could literally see fire in his eyes. His body felt all the pain Yuna was having and it aggravated him even more. Guilt was eating him up from inside and all he wanted was Yuna standing infront of him safe and sound with her cheeky smile on her lips.

"I don't fucking care we have to find him!" Renjun said, Jeno patted his shoulder trying assure the worried sick boy.

All six of them busied themselves trying to find out the whereabouts of the girl, the room was silent with only clicks of the keyboards.

Jisung slowly stopped typing and took off his headphones as he stared at the screen in horror, "Did you find something Jisung?" Jaemin went to check what made the younger so shocked.

"Hyung he is a psycho." Jisung said, "Well he is a fucking mad bitch kidnapping Yun-" Renjun started off annoyed but got cut off, "No hyung an actual psycho!"

"He ran away from the mental hospital." Jaemin told everyone, "Apparently he had kidnapped alot of people before and attempted murders." Renjun's eyes widened along with others, he was scared what he would do to Yuna. "Currently it seems like he is under black spades."

"Of course they would get their hands on someone like him." Haechan let out an irritated sigh as he leaned back on his chair.

"Dang Yuna got herself in some deep shit-" Renjun smacked Jeno's head hard,"Find where they are!" Renjun yelled, his face showed pure fury as he clenched the back of his chair, biting his lips.

"I will fucking cut him to pieces myself."

➽───────────────❥

Psycho Hyunjin and angry Renjun i- 😳 choke me-

Also 1k reads i- thank you for reading my stories though they aren't the best and not proper 😭 i love you guys.

Also vote for punch and stream it!