《t e n》

[ LOST BOY ]

➽───────────────❥

"Dad I have a soulmate." Yuna said as she sat at the dining table of two. She got startled a little by the clattering of a spoon on the floor. Her dad turned slowly turned and then sprinted to go near her making her flinch, he grabbed both of her hands.

"Who is he? How old is he? Does he go to your college? Is he bad? Does he smoke I hope he doesn't because I would have to talk to him. Does he treat you righ-"

"Dad slow down!" Yuna called him out from his worried and protective father mode. The old man sighed and took a step back, "I'm just worried, answer my questions though missy." He took off his pink apron and picked up the spoon from the floor, placing it besides the dirty dishes.

Yuna tapped her fingers on the table stealing glances at the man, she cleared her throat before speaking. "Renjun, he is my soulmate." Her dad walked towards the table with two plates filled with fried eggs and toasts. He wiggled his eyesbrows at his daughter, "Oh your crush! My little yuyu's crush is her soulmate." He let out a weird squeal making Yuna wonder how is he her father.

"Stop teasing dad!" She huffed, her face flushed and red. "Hmm He is a  good kid, I approve." Her Dad said while taking a sip from his juice. Yuna sweatdropped as she remembered his cold attitude and the fact he is in a  gang. "Dad what I'm about to tell you would make you scream so please don't."

Her dad flipped his hand indicating her to go on, "He is in a gang and he doesn't like me but like I will make him like me you don't have to have the talk with him but yeh.... he kinda does illegal stuff."

"He is in a gang!!!?

"I told you not to scream!" Yuna placed her hands on her ears, "I never imagine that boy being in a gang! He looks innocent! No I don't allow you to be with him!" Her dad shook his head in denial, "He is my soulmate though, I can't stay away from him unless I wanna die."

"No one is dying here!" Her dad's eyes shot open, "Bring him home, I want to have the talk with him." Yuna side as she took the last bite of her breakfast. "If he comes that is. He hates me." She sighed in disappointment, his annoyed face came into her mind.

Yuna stood up and swung her bag on her shoulder making her way towards the door, her dad following behind. "He will fall for you eventually, I mean my daughter is so pretty."

Yuna chuckled and gave her father a kiss on her cheeks, "I hope so. See you later and don't you dare forget your medicines." Yuna gave him a stern look, he just nodded sheepishly and waved her goodbye.

Yuna rode her bicycle to her college, the fresh air of the morning removing the remaining sleepiness. She parked her bicycle before wearing her bag again and walking towards her art block. The campus was fairly big and one could easily get lost among the different buildings, and there she found a boy looking lost.

Yuna walked up to him and tapped his shoulder to get his attention. "Hey there! Are you lost?" She asked kindly, the boy infront of her gave her a bold smile, his glasses shown in the sunlight. "Yeah I kinda." He sheepishly replied to which Yuna beamed at. "Don't worry I can show you the way."

The boy smiled yet there was a hint of smirk that the girl failed to notice.

"Do you know where the art block is?" He asked as he looked down at Yuna. "Oh yes yes. Infact I'm going there, you can come with me." The boy only nodded and followed her. "I'm Park Yuna." She introduced herself as she led him to the art block.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

Target locked, found her.

➽───────────────❥

That medicine thing is slightly important, it's a hint for the coming chapters :)