《s i x》

[ CONNECTION ]

➽───────────────❥

                Yuna stared at her soulmate tattoo with sadness. She was walking back home from her shift, she was relieved that she was feeling fairly better than before. She knew she won't last long due to her soulmate being missing.

She kicked a small pebble and let out an irrritated sigh. Yuna remembered Renjun's expression when she didn't say goodbye to him, she wanted him to notice her seriously but he never did, besides she thought that she had a soulmate so she shouldn't be thinking stuff about Renjun.

She waved her hand in front of her, sketching his face on air, people gave her weird looks but she payed them no attention. A short giggle left her mouth that slowly turned into dry coughs. Ah man the symptoms are kicking in she thought to herself, rubbing her chest to ease the pain.

Her eyes widened when she tasted blood in her mouth, but she wasn't coughing blood. She came to the conclusion that it was due to her soulmate. "My soulmate is in danger..." she mumbled and looked around but found nothing out of ordinary.

Ugh shit I messed up

The sudden voice made Yuna  in surprise, she looked around to find the source but they was no one talking to her.

God it hurts like hell

"Oh my god someone is in my brain!" She held her head frantically. She felt her body ached as if someone had been beating her. She limped towards a bench to sit and calm down. "If he is talking to me in my head, then we are connected or did I read it wrong?"

"God why can't I remember what was written on that page?" Yuna ruffled her hair as she tried to remember the things she read about soulmates in a book. Her concentration broke when the voice boomed in her head again. She tried to answer him.

Is this how I am gonna die?

Are you dying?

What the fu-
Who is this!?

It's your soulmate ha!
Are you like dying cuz my body
hurts like shit because of you.

Im happy that I am dying

Dude tell me where you are
cuz I sure don't want to die yet
I have stuff left to do

Why should I? God it hurts

Where are you idiot!?

I won't tell, I don't even know you

You ain't special bitch.
I dont know you too so
just tell me where you are.

Renjun clicked his tongue in annoyance as he slid down the wall holding his arm. Blood driped from his lips and arm. His head hurted badly and the fact that his soulmate was talking to him made him even more agitated.

Are gonna tell me or what?

Yuna asked again massaging her arm. She felt extremely worried about him and she didn't know how because she doesn't even know him yet. "Guess it's a soulmate thing."

s-street B ugh

Omg are you a theif or something
cuz that street is dangerous as hell!

Are you gonna coming or not idiot?

Pfft are a you mafia boss just kidding

Fucking hurry.....

Hey no cursing!

Anyway I'm coming
Stop moving it hurts!
Hey are you dead!!!?

If I was, you wouldn't be talking

Oh you got a point

Yuna sped walked towards the street B she was always told to avoid. Her heart pounded in fear but she wanted to save her soulmate badly. She gulped and shrugged off the scary thoughts and sprinted towards her other half.

She finally reached the street after running for ten minutes continuously. The moment she took a step on the road, the air changed completely, it made shivers run down her spine. "They call it death street for a reason I guess." She mumbled under her breath.

You still alive?
I am here now where you at?

In the second alleyway.

Yuna gulped as she hesitantly walked towards the alleyway he told her, sweat glistened her forehead and she could feel her heart beating fast. She reluctantly went inside the alleyway. It was dark and frightening. She could swear that someome would come rob her at any moment, not that she had money in her wallet.

"Hey a-are you here soulmate?" She called out, her eyes still adjusting to the darkness. She heard a few grunts and immediately rushed towards the noise.

The boy lying there was the last person she ever thought would be there."Renjun!?"

"Y-Yuna?"

➽───────────────❥

Double update cuz I'm very happy cuz of the concert.  😭