《t w o》

[ PAINT ME ]

➽───────────────❥

"Eunbi you won't believe me what happened!"

The two girls chattered loudly with one of them extremely excited to tell a near death experience. "What happened?" Eunbi asked with a bored look, Yuna's eyes sparkled in excitement. "I nearly died!"

"What the heck!?" Eunbi panicked as she held her friend by her shoulders, worry etched on her face. "I was in the bank yesterday to cash out dad's check but the bank got robbed. The gang had guns and they were wearing masks!" Yuna explained still excited. "That's not a matter to be happy about Yuna what the heck are you on?"

"Your love." Yuna winked at Eunbi making her sigh in disappointment. She hugged Yuna tightly before mumbling, "I'm so glad you are okay." Yuna only smiled warmly and returned the hug without hesitation.

"I'm always okay!"

"Anyway imma go to my class. See ya later my friend!" Yuna blew a kiss towards Eunbi who only shook her head at the bubbly girl and resumed her walk to her own class.

Yuna jogged her way to her art class, she loved everything about her art major. Before she could enter the room, her eyes laid upon a grumpy boy who was also about to go in. Yuna smirked before greeting the seemingly always angry boy, "Hello there Renjun."

Renjun only gave her a short glance and went inside, ignoring the girl who pouted. "Rude bitch." She mumbled. "I heard that." Renjun spoke giving her his infamous glares that didn't faze Yuna one bit. She took out her tongue to mock him. "You were supposed to."

She followed Renjun to the back seats, greeting her classmates here and there. Renjun sat on his table, putting his paints and other art supplies neatly on the small side table on the other hand Yuna just dropped her over filled art bag messily. The contrast between the two was evident.

Renjun clicked his tongue in annoyance when he noticed her messy work space but made no move to make it right despite how much he hated imperfection.

"Okay guys! Today we will work on face portraits." Mr. Moon Taeil their art teacher clapped his hands together as he introduced the work. "I would want you to move your chairs so that you can paint the person sitting beside you." His next words made the students drag their seats in front of their seatmates.

Yuna smirked in victory for god knows why and gave Renjun a wink making him roll his eyes. Since he wasn't making a move to change his seat position, Yuna took it upon herself to drag her seat infront of him.

"Just remember what I taught you and most importantly have fun!" Mr. Moon beamed at students who beamed at him return, well of course except Huang Renjun.

Yuna took out her pencils and placed them on her lap while holding one of the lightest ones to sketch the boy infront of him who also mimicked her and got his pencils out. It wasn't the first time Yuna had ever drawn him but that was her own little secret.

"Psst." She called the focused Renjun who gave her another glare. "Paint me like one of your french girls." She gave him a flirtatious wink to which he didn't react at all and ignored. "I can't change the fact that you're a rat." He insulted her smoothly still focused on his sketch.

"Rude..." Yuna muttered and started her own sketch. She occasionally looked up to see his face though she had remembered every little detail of it before. A small smile on her lips when she saw a determined look on Renjun's face, the boy really shared the same amount of love for art just like her.

She felt a light burn on her wrist but she paid it no heed.

➽───────────────❥

Hello! How are you guys?