《f i v e》

[ HEAL ]

➽───────────────❥

              Renjun was exhausted. He had huge eyesbags due to him not being able to sleep the whole night because the pain never subsided. His whole body ached, it felt as if all the energy was sucked out of him. He knew if he doesn't search for his soulmate both of them would die.

He somehow manage to survive the whole day until his art class, he needed to sleep but the class was more important, he could never skip his favourite subject.

Renjun lazily dragged his feet towards his seat. His eyes travelled to the empty place beside him, his eyebrows knitted in confusion. Yuna, like him, never skipped the class. He eyes darted throughout the room and noticed the lack of the bubbly girl.

He felt a small tug in his heart, a hint of worry flashed by his eyes.

He sat on his chair, putting his art supplies in order. He set his canvas infront of him. The project of the day before hadn't been finished by him, he still had to paint the girl. Subconsciously he glanced at the seat beside him that was still empty.

He stared at his sketch of Yuna, unknowingly a small smile decorated his face but he was quick to change it into a frown.

"S-sorry sir!" Everyone's attention turned to a panting girl that used the wall for support. Mr. Taeil just wordlessly dismissed her as he was busy reading a book. Yuna gulped and limped towards her seat. She didn't spare anyone a single glance, a completely out of character thing for her.

Yuna caught Renjun looking at her, he didn't faze and still stared at her. Yuna wordlessly went to sit on her chair carefully as if she was hurt. For someone reason he was effected by her lack of talking, he wanted to ask her what happened but he restrained himself.

Yuna didn't even bother to drag her seat in front of Renjun to paint him. She started painting as if she knew his face clearly, which she did. Renjun too resumed painting her glancing at her now and then.

He noticed how she would frown and bite her lower lip from time to time while shuffling in her seat, he also notice the eyes bags under her eyes, much bigger than him.

In the midst of observing her discreetly, he felt himself healing. He was feeling less exhausted which confused him. How am I healing when I am not even near my soulmate he thought to himself. He slowly turned to Yuna finding her looking a little more energetic.

"I would have been happy if you asked if I was alright." Yuna broke the silence making Renjun flinch, "Do I look like I care?" Yuna chuckled at his cold tone. "Well I would have told you I am fine anyway so not an issue."

Renjun felt guilty as he looked at the focused girl, he had never felt it before. It confused him. He felt as if there was a pulling force, pulling him towards her. His body yearned for her touch. His hand twitched because he wanted to hold her hand.

He didn't know why this was happening.

The bell rang indicating the class had ended, he noticed that he only paint a single line, he was too distracted by the oddly quiet girl beside him. The shuffling beside him took him out of his train of thoughts, Yuna was shoving her supplies in her bag.

She held the canvas and went to place it at the back of the class, in the midst of her moving the painting, Renjun saw a glimpse of it and let out an inaudible gasp, she painted me perfectly He thought, and she wasn't even looking at me.

Yuna just went out of the class without saying goodbye to Renjun and he didn't like it. He didn't like her ignoring him. He wanted her to talk to her yet he didn't make a move to do so.

"Wish I never had a soulmate." He mumbled to himself as he too stood up to clear his work space and go out of the class.

➽───────────────❥

Okay lemme just scream and cry *cries* the dreamies beyond live concert so flipping amazing. Though i watched it illegally cuz sis be broke af, guess we ridin to jail.

BUT IT WAS AMAZING. I literally went through so many emotions while watching it 😭😭😭 my first dreamies concert. *cries loudly and ugly*