《t h i r t e e n》

[ KIDNAPPED ]

➽───────────────❥

"You held my hand now date me."

"What kind of logic is that?"

"It's a Yuna logic that you need to understand."

The two soulmates argued in hushed voices while finshing their paintings of eachother. "Okay you break my heart I hate you." Yuna pouted and washed her brush in a bowl of water before flipping it at him making a few drops to fall on his face, he made the most annoyed scowl one could make and Yuna wanted to give him an award for that.

"I am going, goodbye you heartbreaker." She huffed and stood up grabbing her bag from the floor, she purposely stepped on his foot making him wince, she didn't show that it hurt her also, her pride was too much.

She stomped off leaving him behind. Renjun gritted his teeth when he saw hyunjin following the girl from behind and rolled his eyes.

It was his last class so he went to his friends to fool around for the rest of the time. "Yo Renjun! How's your love life going?" Haechan put his arm around his shoulder, "Pathetic." He answered shortly earning an agitated whine from the boy. "Honestly if you don't want her let me date her."

"No."

Renjun glared at him making him sigh, "What's wrong with this dude?" He asked the two boys coming towards them, jaemin shrugged, "He is stupid." Renjun scoffed but didn't retort.

To be really honest, Renjun too didn't know what was his problem. He wanted to warm up to her but just couldn't, the memory of his heartbreak made him reluctant to do so. He thought that if he let down his walls for her, she would betray his trust and walk away from him like his first love, but deep down he knew, Yuna wasn't like that.

"By the way where is Yuna?" Jeno asked him as he eyed Eunbi walking with another friend of her's. "I don't know." Haechan made a loud noise earning their attention, " I swear to god! Why don't you know?"

"Why should I know?"

Haechan pretended to punch his face and was held back by a laughing Jeno."Probably she is going around with that asshole Hyunjin." Renjun rolled his again. "Is that jealously I see?" Jaemin nudged his shoulder, Renjun looked away to hide the pink dusted on his cheeks.

Suddenly he felt his stomach twist and a weird feeling rushed through his veins. He felt anxeity and fear. He all of a sudden felt something was wrong but he couldn't put a finger on it. He looked around to search for the bubbly girl but remembered she might be with Hyunjin. Hyunjin, something is wrong he abruptly stood up.

"What's wrong?" Jeno asked the now partially panicked boy, "I don't know." He replied and jogged away, the three of them shared confused glances before following him.

"I really like the way you paint." Hyunjin complimented Yuna who shyly waved her hand, "Nah your way is better." The two of them were walking home, Hyunjin insisted on accompanying her. "You are just being modest." He smiled at her making her smile too.

There was a huge puddle on the road as it rained the night before, a car went passed it in speed making the water splash towards them. Hyunjin quickly wrapped his hand around her and pulled her back to the side, "That was close."