《n i n e》

[ MELT YOUR HEART ]

➽───────────────❥

            Yuna hugged her books closer as she walked in the hallway. Her eyes darting from one person to another, hoping to find the one she was looking for. After a long night of thinking Yuna finally settled with not giving up on Renjun.

She wanted to make him stop distancing himself from her, it hurted her badly whenever he ignored or gave her cold shoulder but Yuna wasn't the one to give up easily, even if he admitted that he is in a gang.

She finally found Jeno and Jaemin walking while laughing at something, she quickly jogged towards them. She had to stand on the tip of her toes as they were tall. Yuna tapped Jeno's shoulder to gain his attention. He turned around and gave her his famous eye smile, jaemin also turned around.

"Hey Yuna! Is there anything you need?" Jeno asked the girl making her heart flutter, Yuna! What are you doing staring at him! She scolded herself as she opened her mouth to say something but was distracted by both of their faces. Jaemin leaned down, closer to her face, "Are you alright?"

"U-uh yeah! I wanted to ask where is Renjun?" Yuna blurted it out cursing at herself for stuttering but who could blame her, after all she was trying to talk to the popular and handsome boys of her school. She still had a small part in her that was refusing to believe Renjun was her soulmate, well his looks were god crafted.

"Oh he is probably moping around the rooftop. You should go check on him." Jaemin told her and gave her a wink that made Yuna nervous. He got smacked on the back of the head by Jeno, "Stop flirting with her, Renjun won't let you live."

"Renjun doesn't even care about this soulmate thing so you will be fine." The two boys looked at the girl slightly taken aback by her words, they shared a worried glance before consoling. "Don't worry Yuna, Renjun is actually a big softie on the inside." Jeno assure her and patted her head, Jaemin backed him up by nodding vigorously.

"If you say so, anyway bye thank you for telling me." She bid them farewell and sped walked towards the bleachers leaving the two behind. "I kinda feel bad for her. " Jeno admitted while staring at her retreating form.

"I'm happy that Renjun has found someone. Yuna is not the type to give up and that's exactly what he needs after that incident." Jeno nodded in agreement with Jaemin. "Yeah you're right."

Yuna reached the rooftop and found the boy lying down, his eyes closed and a look of tranquillity on his face. This was the first time she was seeing him not scowling and her breath hitched at his beauty.

She ever so quietly walked towards him, the moment she took one step near him his eyes snapped open making Yuna scream. "What part of stay away your stupid self failed to understand?"

"Every part." Yuna answered him after calming down her racing heart. She boldly took a seat beside him, not to close so he wouldn't strangle her. Renjun sighed sharply before closing his eyes again.

One thing about him gave her hope that he would open up to her, he never did anything more than insulting her. He always let her sit beside him or just blabber stuff where as if there was someone else than Yuna, she could bet a murder would happen.

"I wanna know about your gang! It sounds cool." Yuna looked at him in excitement, "I won't tell, you're not trust worthy." Renjun replied, his eyes still shut. "Fine then, I will go ask Jaemin or Jeno they seem to like me more." Yuna said, emphasising on some words, his eyes snapped open, scaring the girl yet again.

"You are asking no one do you understand?" She flinched when he suddenly sat up and gave her a stern look. "What? It's not like it effects you so why?" Renjun pursed his lips but didn't answer for a while. Why does it effect me? He thought to himself and ruffled his hair, his action made Yuna swoon over him subtly.

"Fine I will tell but don't ask them." Yuna grinned in victory and gave Renjun all her attention. " I'm in a gang called nct."

"Nct?!" Yuna suddenly got louder after she realised she just yelled she shut her mouth. "There are different sub-units, I'm the leader of nct dream." Yuna nodded attentively, she never paid this much attention to anyone and it surprised her. "How many sub-units are there?"

"You ask to much." Renjun gave her a glare but told her nonetheless, "There is nct 127, wayv and nct u that isn't much active." Yuna let out an impressed 'oh'. "That's so cool " her lack of fright took him aback.

"Aren't you scared?" Renjun asked her now looking at her with an unknown emotion. "Not everyone is scared of gang stuff, I find them cool." Yuna shrugged. Renjun just wordlessly stared at her, his mind replaying the memory of his first love who left him.

"Whatever now get the fuck away." He closed his eyes again wanting to sleep. Yuna smiled at him but never went away. "I told you I won't go away easily."

Her soft voice made him feel warm on the inside, he bit his lips to stop the growing smile.

➽───────────────❥

Hello! I hve alot of things planned for this book but for now, what would guys like to see them doing?