《n i n e t e e n》

[ FEELINGS ]

➽───────────────❥

"I swear to god I will get a heart attack someday Yuna!" Eunbi exclaimed hugging the girl tightly, Yuna just told her another near death experience. "You won't." Yuna patted her friend's back comfortingly.

The two girls were sitting in the cafeteria, far away from the food. The tons of assignments and projects exhausting them to core. "I want to quit college." Yuna sighed dramatically, resting her head on the table. She had already gobbled up her lunch quickly. "Same."

"How is the soulmate thing going?" Eunbi asked resting her chin on her palm, taking a bite from her sandwich. She saw Yuna lift her head up and search for the boy lazily, "He is sitting there." Eunbi pushed her face towards Renjun who was busy talking to his group of friends.

"I don't know whether he likes me now or not but there is improvement." Yuna replied, "Honeslty you guys get on my nerves, just get together already is it that hard?" Eunbi said, slightly annoyed at her hopeless friend.

"It's Renjun who is being complicated not me." Yuna defended herself, giving Renjun glares from the back. She quickly turned her head away when he caught her glaring. "Make a move." Eunbi finshed her sandwich, rubbing her hands together to get rid of extra bread crumbs.

"What do you mean?" Yuna titled her head sideways, confused. "Don't act innocent. You know what I mean." Eunbi smirked at the girl making Yuna roll her eyes, "Are you stupid? I ain't ready to do that. I would die." Yuna whined, her eyes subconsciously searching for his figure again, but he had already left.

"You won't plus at this rate this would go on for months." Eunbi said as she stood up and grabbed her bag. "Also I know how it hurts you so much." She gave the seated girl a sympathetic glance. Yuna stood up as well and sighed.

"I love him so damn much." Yuna mumbled sadly, "Why doesn't he just ugh." She ruffled her hair making it messy, Eunbi clicked her tongue and tried settle Yuna's hair. "That's why I am saying to do something."

"I don't think I would be able to." Yuna muttered clenching her bag's strap, "Why is that?" Eunbi asked, her eyebrows knitted in confusion. "I don't know, I- fuck this, I don't care." Yuna shook her head before walking away to her class leaving Eunbi behind, but you do care though Eunbi thought to herself as she stared at her friend's figure.

Yuna on her way to her class went passed Renjun, the two soulmates made eye contact but Yuna was too agitated to talk to him, she purposely bumped him on his shoulder and walked away. Renjun looked at her confused, she just ignored me he thought.

He shook his head and tried to forget the sadness he felt, both of them had the same class. He quietly made his way to his seat and saw Yuna already seated. Yuna looked away, focusing on her sketchbook.

Renjun stared at her side profile, affected by her lack of talking. He was confused as to why she was ignoring him when just yesterday she was flirting. Speaking of yesterday, Renjun couldn't sleep the whole night. He kept thinking about Yuna, how her eyes sparkled, her giggles and mischievous smiles. She was driving him crazy, he kept on remembering her touch, her voice rang in his head.

It had been a while since he felt so many emotions at once, he felt drawn to her more, he felt as if their bond was becoming stronger. Renjun was still scared, he was scared of admitting his feelings. A small line stopping him from confessing.

He turned to the girl beside him, she was looking down at her sketchbook, drawing random flowers. Her fingers looked delicate, her lips formed a pout, he stared at her lips. He shook his head and ruffled his hair.

But his eyes yet again stopped at her figure.

His mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, thinking up some excuse just to hear her voice again. Yuna looked up making him flinch, he got caught staring.

"Why are you staring? It's distracting." Yuna spoke, her cold tone made him feel pain in his heart. He now knew how she felt when he gave her a cold shoulder. "I.." he started off but he couldn't form a sentence, it was as if her beauty took his ability to speak, it was the first time he saw her face properly.

"What? You need a pencil?"

I want you Renjun thought to himself before blushing and looking away, "N-No sorry, I won't disturb you." He stuttered and tried to busy himself by sketching something, though he unconsciously started sketching Yuna.

Yuna shrugged and looked away until her phone buzzed in her pocket taking her attention. She tried to ignore it but someone was desperately calling her again and again. She clicked her tongue and looked up to see if Mr. Moon was looking at her. Seeing him busy with his phone Yuna took the opportunity to answer it.

"Hello?" She whispered while ducking down, hiding behind the girl sitting in front of her. "Calm down taeyongie tell me what happened." She whispered again, a small frown on her face. Renjun glanced at her curiously.

"What?!" She stood up abruptly gathering the attention of all the students, including Mr. Moon. "Yuna wha-" Mr. Moon started off but got cut off by Yuna herself, "Sir can I go I have an emergency." She spoke fast, "Okay you can go." Mr. Moon agreed to let her go once he saw her fear struck expression. Yuna bolted out of the room forgetting to pick up her bag.

Renjun quickly stood up, grabbing her bag and his, "Sir can I go also?" Renjun asked as he swung her bag on his shoulder, Mr. Moon sighed and dismissed him as well. Renjun quickly left the room, sprinting to find Yuna.

Once he spotted the girl, he increased his pace and in no time caught up to her, pulling her by her shoulder. "What happened?" He asked her as he gave her her bag. "My dad.... hospital." Yuna muttered between her breaths, "I gotta go!" She said but got stopped by him grabbing her wrist, " I am going with you." Renjun said making Yuna nod and the two left the campus building.

➽───────────────❥

My chapters are getting longer day by day-

In case you are wondering how Yuna has a phone, jaemin bought her a new one.