《s e v e n t e e n》

[ ACCEPTED ]

➽───────────────❥

               Yuna stared outside the car window, her eyes keeping track of all the buildings that went past by. Renjun was taking Yuna back to her home. (he was reluctant but jaemin threatened him).

He gave the quiet girl a few glances before holding the steering wheel tighter, a blush on his cheeks as he remembered their hug. The two soulmates didn't exchange much conversation after Yuna's panic episode.

"You better prepare yourself for my father's lecture." Yuna broke the silence between them as Renjun took the last turn that led to her house. "Okay." He answered and thought about the various possibilities of the lecture she was talking about.

They finally reached the house and Yuna was the first to get out of the car, followed by a slightly nervous Renjun. He had never been scared by someone in his life but somehow meeting her father made him nervous.

Maybe because he wanted to be accepted.

Renjun's childhood wouldn't come into the category called happy, neither it could be called tragic. He was neglected his whole life, his parents pretending he didn't exist, a mere robot just destined to be the next heir of his Dad's company.

Little did he know his parents were tangled up in a mafia, making him ending up as a gang leader. He didn't hate it though, he wasn't ignored, he found his real family, his members.

And he found Yuna though the poor boy still had problems admitting his feelings.

Yuna gulped and rubbed her hands together nervously before letting out a long sigh trying to calm herself, please be okay dad please she prayed in her mind, she was scared thinking that her father's illness might have acted up again due to worrying. Renjun watched her every move, he took a small step near her thinking that she might have another panic attack.

But Yuna opened up her eyes putting the brightest of smiles on her face taking Renjun aback, he took a step back relieved that she was fine. Yuna pressed the doorbell and the two patiently waited for the old man to come open the door.

As the time passed Yuna began to subtly panic pressing the door bell again, please be okay! Open the door! She thought to herself, her smile long gone. She bent to see if the spare key was still hidden behind the flower pot but she remembered she took it out herself before.

"Why isn't he-" She started off worried but got cut of by thuds at the other side of the door, as if her father was running to open the door. As soon as he unlocked it, he wasted not even a single second hugging his daughter tightly, tears falling from his eyes. Yuna melted in his embrace, returning the hug immediately.

All the events of the past day took a  toll on her making tears pool up in her eyes as well, seeing her father fine made her cry even more. Her father broke the hug and cupped her face, hysterically searching for any scar or  injury.

Renjun just quietly stared at the heart warming scene, deep down he felt a little jealous at the father daughter moment but stopped himself for thinking about it.

"Are you hurt? Where did you go? You didn't call me! I was so worried, I thought something bad happened to you. You went missing for a whole day!" Yuna held her father's hands, calming him down and making him go inside the house. She dragged her father to the couch to make him sit. Renjun closed the door and followed them.

"Dad I was fine, I just had a sleepover at Eunbi, my phone got lost so I couldn't call you. I am so sorry I made you worry." Yuna lied, kneeling down in front of Dad smiling brightly at him. Seeing his daughter safe and sound calmed him. The old man sighed before turning to Renjun who flinched.

"Uh um Hello Mr. Park, I am uh Yuna's...." Renjun started to introduce himself but hesitated at the end, her father's cold glare didn't help his  situation either. What am I to Yuna? He asked himself, no wait what is Yuna to me? He rephrased his question for himself. He was irrritated by Yuna's face making his situation even worse. Her voice boomed in his head.

Say you're my boyfriend

No what! I am not

I will tell this to jaemin

Don't you dare!

Don't even think about
friendzoning me bitch!!

Fuck you

"I am her soulmate, nice to meet you." He bowed and tried to smile, he was pretty sure that the smile wouldn't be classified as a smile, it was after a long time he felt this awkward and he wasn't enjoying it one bit.

You soulmatezoned me bitch

What?aren't you my
soulmate dumbass
What else am I
supposed to say?

That you're my boyfriend.

Renjun took a step back as her father walked near him, he didn't know why but he was internally dying at the suspense. Stopping near his face, her father scanned him from head to toe. Yuna was looking back and forth between the two, praying that her Dad doesn't embarrass her.

He hugged the boy startling him. Renjun awkwardly returned the hug, glancing at Yuna for help but she  ignored him. Her father whispered in his ear, "I know she is lying. If she got into trouble and you saved her then I am very grateful to you. Thank you." Renjun gave the man a side glance before he decided to betray Yuna.

"Yes she was lying, but she is safe now. Your welcome." He whispered back. Mr. Park released the hug and grinned at the boy, he ruffled Renjun's hair before announcing, "Now that everyone is safe! Let's have dinner." He clapped his hands together.

Renjun awkwardly shuffled at his position, he didn't want to intrude the family dinner, "Um I have something to do, I wouldn't want to intrude." He excused himself, his heart dropped at Yuna's sad expression making him regret his decision instantly.

Her father chuckled before swinging his arm around Renjun's shoulder, "What are you talking about son? We are all family here." Yuna grinned as she nodded in agreement.

Renjun's eyes widened, a long forgotten feeling of being accepted rushed through him. He couldn't stop the smile forming on his lips. He was accepted, he was loved. He couldn't help but laugh alongside the Park family.

His shell slowly broke down, he was starting to come out, just like a butterfly coming out of it's cocoon.

➽───────────────❥

Okay ya'll I love this renjun so damn much-

Also being a multi is so damn hard like wtf? Lemme list my reasons of death.

Kick it, punch, ridin, txt, fantasia (hyungwon's hair- i hello is this 911?) Suelrene sub unit, twice, blackpink's collab with lady gaga. And more comebacks.

Edited: ALSO how can I forget about straykids!!? Omg Hyunjin's hair bun and felix's eyelashes in top- I cant wait for go!!

GIVE ME A BREAK IM CRYING

And punch got it's first win I am so happy and proud.