002. tin man defeat the wicked witch

『 two

『 two. WE AGREE TO HELP THE TIN MAN DEFEAT THE WICKED WITCH 』

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 heard when he woke up was the sound of screaming. Which is not a pleasant thing to wake up to. Especially when you had previously gotten hit directly in the head and landed smack on your face. It was a wonder his nose wasn't broken (at least he didn't think it was). It was like he had a hang over, and then everyone decided to scream to wake him up.

His eyesight was slightly fuzzy but when everything came into focus, he felt his head pounding, and he groaned, his head turning to lie against the cool cement instead of his face. As everything becomes clearer and less dark, he could make out two pairs of feet staring near him, one that wore winter boots and another with white converse. The one with winter boots also wore jeans, while despite the cold air, the other person wasn't.

He groaned again, louder this time and it got the two to shut up, and he turned his head into the cement, even when he heard a pair of heavy shoes rush over to him, and carefully a hand set on his back.

"It's okay, Tony." A voice he recognized somehow said, and rubbed soothing circles on his back, "My sister thought you were an intruder."

"He is!"

"Not the point Hal!"

There was an exasperated groan that came from Hallie, who had gone and gotten her brother how had been in the process of making a tuna sandwich (disgusting, but her brother's favorite), and asked him why the underworld there was a supposedly dead man in their garage, and after explaining to him she had knocked him out, he had gone running, tuna sandwich in hand to see what the damage was.

Hallie was frustrated by now, wondering what was going through her brother's mind when he let the man stay, because despite him being a hero there would be people looking for him. She wanted to help, but she could've been working at the diner and something bad could've happened and she wouldn't know.

      So as her brother comforted the billionaire, Hallie frustratedly pull at her brown locks of hair, beginning to pace. Between the stuff going on with the Mandarin, and the fact she had a supposed to be dead superhero in her house, things were not looking good, and she could bet that the metal clad superhero would soon bring friends.

      Hallie began muttering to herself, trying to find a solution to their current situation and despite the fact a part of her wanted to help, she knew she would have to do what was best for Harley so he wouldn't get hurt. Half of her wanted to get the mechanic out, but she knew that Harley wouldn't let that happen. She'd half to fight hard if she wanted the superhero out of her house, and then deal with the aftermath, something that she already could foresee not going well.