Author's Note

Please read this before starting the story:

Hi there! Thank you for checking out my fanfic. Firstly, I'd like to give two warnings:

   1) This fanfic contains NSFW content. Lots of chapters will contain heterosexual lemon (male x female) and some experiences will be outside of the comfort zone of some (e.g. rough sex/BDSM and brief anal play). 18+ readers only, please. There is an overall story, so please bear with the smut.

   2) I'm British, so you'll have to deal with our spelling and terminology, sorry!

This fanfic has been written using a variety of characters and places from the anime/manga Blue Exorcist/Ao No Exorcist, however, it has not been written with any specific timeframe in mind. I've mostly taken inspiration from the anime, but various parts were ignored, and other parts were made up (I just wanted to write something fun and loose).

I have avoided using content from the manga as much as possible as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who is yet to read it - but, I have used some characters/settings from it, so keep that in mind.

Of course, I do not own the rights to any of the Blue Exorcist characters used in this fanfic and I will not be profiting from them either. I have also made up some characters just to help move the story along.

The cover art was not made by me, I found it on the website "Displate" from the user "80sRetro" and edited it in Photoshop to contain the novel's title. All rights go to the original artist. It's being used as a visual aid, nothing more.

I hope you enjoy my little story; any feedback or constructive criticism would be highly appreciated as this is the first fanfic/erotica I have ever written.