Chapter 7

You awoke to the sound of birds chirping, you tried to roll over but realised Mephisto had wrapped his tail around your waist, keeping you in place.

"Good morning," he purred, loosening his tail from its grip, "Sleep well?"

You rolled over to face him, his face looked more like the Mephisto you previously met, his eyes looked less demonic and his sharp teeth weren't as noticeable. He looked much calmer, albeit it arrogantly so. You rolled your eyes.

"What?" He asked, trying to look innocent, "Didn't you enjoy our game?" He ran a gloved finger down your chest to your stomach and you shivered as it tickled you pleasantly. He gently circled the cuts he'd left on your hips.

"When did you put your gloves back on?" You asked, confusedly.

He shrugged, "Sometime last night, I didn't want to run the risk of cutting you up more." Still gently stroking the cuts.

You looked down at your hips and saw that your skin had started bruising around his nail marks, "Don't worry about it," You said reassuringly, "I wanted you to fuck me hard, and you definitely did that!"

He sighed, "I had to hold back a lot, humans are much more fragile than demons and if we lose control, it doesn't end well. I felt myself slipping last night and had to focus hard on keeping myself under control. You may have noticed some changes when I was losing the battle".

You vividly remembered how he looked more like a monster, but something inside you enjoyed that he struggled to keep control while he was buried deep inside you.

Mephisto jumped out of bed and snapped his fingers, he was instantly wearing a pink yukata covered in cute anime characters. While you were simultaneously covered in a purple yukata with small white dogs on it, you laughed at the absurdity of it.

"Time for breakfast!" He announced excitedly.

He opened the door with the eternity key, and you followed him back into the living area.

"Oh, Amaimon, I wasn't expecting you today," he stated coolly, "What are you doing here?"

You peeked past Mephisto to see a young man lounging on the sofa, he wore a long, brown, tattered jacket over a striped shirt, beige vest and green arm warmers. He wore three quarter length shorts over green tights and had gothic looking boots. His short hair was earthy green, and it tapered to a point on the top of his head. He was very rebellious looking.

'Amaimon? Where have I heard that name before?' You pondered.

"Oh, hi brother," He said calmly, "I'm bored, can we play today?"

Mephisto sighed, "I can't, and please take your shoes off the sofa!" He walked over to the fridge and started grabbing some food.

Amaimon turned his attention to you, "Are you brother's new mate?"

"Amaimon, please!" Mephisto raised his voice and you flinched, however, Amaimon looked completely disinterested.

"No matter," He said as he placed a lollipop in his mouth, "I don't suppose you'd like to play, would you?"

"Me?" You asked. His eyes bore into you, but he didn't answer further. You wondered if his definition of 'play' was the same as Mephisto's, you smiled at the thought, suppressing a laugh.

Mephisto noticed your response to his question and immediately said, "No Amaimon, she has plans today, don't you (Y/N)?"

Your smile faded slightly, "Erm, yeah, sorry".