Chapter 17

You smiled at the thought of Mephisto arriving back just in time to see you orgasm, you knew he'd really punish you for that. You debated on the risk over the reward and chose to follow his orders instead, refraining from touching yourself.

After an undetermined amount of time went by, you got out of the bath and wrapped yourself in a large, fluffy bathrobe. You immediately knew it was Mephisto's robe as it smelled just like him. You walked over to a beautiful chaise longue and made yourself comfortable, inhaling the sweet smell of the robe and closing your eyes while you waited for him to return.

"I see you did as I asked." Mephisto said as he gently kissed your lips.

Your eyes shot open at the sudden contact and he laughed at your surprise. "When did you get back?" You asked breathlessly.

"Just now," he replied, "It looks like you chose to take a nap, and as charming as that is, you're still in big trouble. I found it hard to focus on whatever the Knights were talking about!"

Mephisto stood and put out a hand for you, you took it and got up from the chaise longue. He leered over you, grabbing the robe, and removing it with a flourish. You stood naked before the demon king as his eyes devoured you.

Feeling bold, you reached forward and unbuttoned his jacket slowly, watching his face carefully. He allowed you the small amount of control and you enjoyed it while you could. He shrugged the jacket off and dropped it onto the floor. You were surprised that he was so careless with his very clean, very white clothing. Next you loosened his cravat as he placed his top hat onto your head. It was too large for you and slipped over your eyes.

"Get up onto the seat, stay on your knees and lean over the back away from me. Keep my hat over your eyes and I want your arms to be out in front of you." He ordered.

You did as you were told and without being able to see anything, you felt very exposed and vulnerable. It was exhilarating and you wanted to know what he had planned for you.

You heard Mephisto continue to remove his clothing behind you, taking his time, enjoying the view of your exposed flesh. He walked round to face you and gripped your hands, tying them together with a soft, long piece of material. You assumed it was his cravat and the idea of his clothes being used for sexual gratification was a huge turn on.

Mephisto bent down and nipped at your bottom lip gently, you jumped at the sudden contact, "Good," he said, "You can't see anything. I want it to stay that way, so don't remove my hat and don't try to remove my cravat from your wrists either!"

He walked behind you and gazed down at your body. You could feel his voracious eyes on you and your hair stood on end in response.

Using a single finger, he gently dragged a sharp nail down your spine, leaving a light pink trail behind it. Your body tensed and you squeezed your eyes shut, moaning softly. He repeated the action, pressing slightly harder.

Suddenly he spanked one of your ass cheeks hard and you jerked forward, moaning excitedly. Just as quickly, he brought his hand down firmly on your other cheek, growling as his palm clashed with the soft skin of your ass.

You could feel yourself getting wet from the rough treatment.

"Oh? You're enjoying this?" He playfully questioned as he spanked you again.

"I deserve to be punished, Sir Pheles!" You cried, as the hat slipped forward, covering your nose. Your nostrils were filled with the scent of his hair and it sent your senses into overdrive, "I think I really need to be taught a lesson!"

His hand crashed down on your ass cheek again, "Yes you do! How dare a human disobey a demon king!" He snarled.

Another hand was brought down on your reddening skin and you cried out, a mixture of pleasure and pain overriding your senses along with his scent filling your nostrils. Your clit was throbbing and desperate for Mephisto's touch.

You felt his weight join you on the chaise longue and you bit your lip expectantly. Leaning forward, his warm torso pressed against your back. You could feel his chest rising and falling rapidly in excitement. He moved your hair away from your shoulder and bit down hard, piercing your flesh once again. Your body instinctively pushed against his and you could feel his hard cock pressing into you, you wiggled your ass and smirked.

Mephisto removed his mouth from your shoulder and proceeded to bite further up your neck making you whimper. "Do you want me to stop?" He mumbled against your skin.

You gave your head a small shake, "No, sir!"

He hummed his approval and sucked the skin of your neck. You enjoyed having him leave his mark on you. "I'm yours." You whispered.

Without any warning, he lifted you up by your waist and placed you on his lap, "Ride me." He demanded as he positioned his cock below your entrance.

You lowered yourself slowly, enjoying the feeling of him filling you again. You hooked your tied wrists behind his head and began riding him.

Mephisto grabbed the top hat and removed it from your head, you blinked as your eyes adjusted to the light. His pupils had reduced to slits again and he had a small splattering of blood on his lips, the monster was revealing itself and it spurred you on.

You leant forward and licked your blood away from his mouth as you rode his cock hard and fast. He gripped your hips and slowed your movements down, enjoying each stroke your pussy provided him. You tilted your head back, exposing the most sensitive part of your neck to the demon, wanting him to devour you.

He took the hint immediately and clamped his teeth around your throat, surprisingly gentle at first, then applying a little pressure tentatively. You moaned once he reached your limit and he immediately stopped, not wanting to really hurt you. He held onto you with his sharp teeth.

You regained control of your hips and fucked him faster again, "Losing control over me, demon?" You teased.

A low guttural sound escaped his mouth, "Never!" He barked as he released your throat and grabbed you tightly. He stood up with your legs still around his thighs and his cock still buried deep inside of you. He placed your body down on the seat below and hooked your legs over his shoulders, his cock pushing in the deepest it had ever been. Your bound hands pressed awkwardly between your bodies and Mephisto swiftly removed the cravat from your wrists.

You moaned in pleasure as he began fucking you slowly but vigorously, giving you time to feel every inch of his cock inside of you. His pace gradually increased as he brought you both closer to orgasm. You noticed his tail whipping around behind him, occasionally twitching as he pounded into your pussy.

"I'm almost there." You whimpered, "Just like that!"

Mephisto clenched his teeth as he continued his pace.

The raw, primal look was enough to finish you off, your orgasm ripped through your body and you clawed at Mephisto's chest absentmindedly, enjoying the euphoric waves of pleasure. Your body trembled below him.

He continued to pound you as his own orgasm drew closer and closer, until finally he gave one final jerk and pushed his cock hard into you as his cum filled you.

He remained on top of you for longer than you expected, and you stared into his eyes, watching his pupils go back to normal. "Erm, Mephisto?" You said breathlessly as you wiggled your feet on his shoulders.

He gave you a small smile as he realised his weight had you pinned down in an awkward position. He got up smoothly and you stretched your legs out, inhaling deeply.

Mephisto slid back into the bath, which you were surprised to see was still warm, and turned his head to face you, "I hope you're going to behave yourself now!"

You grinned and raised an eyebrow in response.

"I guess I'll have to think of new punishments then!" He laughed, "Until next time." He snapped his fingers and you were soon back in your bathroom; your phone was safely on a cabinet by the sink. A message displayed on the screen:

Mephisto: You really are wicked temptress. Don't ever change. xoxo

You: I don't know about that, maybe your punishment has set me straight. Perhaps I'll be a good girl from now on! x

Mephisto: No, you won't. xoxo

You laughed and emptied the bathtub, realising that very little time had past between getting in your bath and leaving Mephisto's.

His powers never ceased to amaze you.