Chapter 34 + Bonus Art

You landed softly on Mephisto's bed, lying back with him between your legs as he held his weight above you, continuing to kiss you passionately. You could feel your temperature rise as your need for him returned. You pulled away from the kiss and rolled over, taking him by surprise. An amused look played heavily on his features as he lay below you, his purple hair splayed around him, and the sight made you crave him more.

Your heart began to beat faster, and you felt a wave of emotions engulf you. You unbuttoned his jacket quickly, making light work of the buttons and angrily tore his shirt open whilst grinding your hips into his, enjoying the friction you got from his hardening cock under his clothes.

Mephisto gripped your wrists and held them in place, "(Y/N), you're losing control." He said as he looked down at his ruined shirt, the buttons had popped off when you tore it open.

You stopped grinding against the demon and sighed, realising your breathing was erratic, "I'm sorry." You tried to steady your heartbeat and swallow the surprising anger you felt in that moment. "I could feel myself slipping but it felt natural to just go with it".

"We need to slow down; I don't want that hydra to claim you!"

You smirked at the purple haired demon below you, "Are you jealous?"

Mephisto faltered, "No. As I said before, jealousy is a human emotion!"

You laughed and kissed him.

You shrieked excitedly as he easily lifted you off his hips and pinned you below him once more, "You're mine!" He growled. He gently kissed down your neck before sinking his fangs into his favourite spot on your exposed flesh.

Your back arched as you felt a completely new sensation, the bite sent waves of pleasure through your body, but the effects of the hydra's healing powers made your skin tingle as it immediately began to heal. You closed your eyes and paid close attention to your breathing.

"I want you to focus on staying in control." Mephisto purred as he lowered himself down your body, planting kisses along your collar bone. He slowly lifted your shirt above your head and threw it to the side. He cupped your breasts and softly squeezed them, groaning happily as your nipples responded to his touch, pushing firmly against the material of your bra.

You lifted your back slightly so that he could remove the garment. He obliged and soon planted more kisses down your chest and over your breasts. You felt his goatee tickling your sensitive flesh as he moved, and your skin instantly broke out into excited goose bumps. He took one of your nipples in his mouth and sucked it softly while massaging the other nipple with his thumb.

You bit your lip and watched as the handsome demon pleasured you, ignoring the angry sensation in your chest. Hanzo's emotions deep inside you were stirring up again and you could tell he wasn't pleased with your willingness to submit to Mephisto.

"You said I'd never feel loneliness again, I don't want to share you!" Hanzo's disembodied voice filled your head and you closed your eyes, trying hard to ignore him and focus on Mephisto.

Mephisto noticed your expression change and slid back up your body, kissing his way up to your lips again. You kissed him back and felt your mind focus on the way he made your body feel. His tongue entered your mouth and a jolt of excitement shot through you, you moaned breathlessly. Your tongues danced together, and you found yourself craving more.

"I want you!" You panted. Mephisto's body was pressing against you and you fought the urge to grind against his body, desperately searching for the friction you needed.

He smirked, "Not so fast!" He shifted down the bed and hooked his fingers into the waistband of your trousers, pulling them slowly down your legs. Once he reached your feet, he stood up next to the bed and threw your trousers to the side. He then focused on his own shorts, removing his tights with them. You watched as he toyed with the waistband of his underwear, feeling your pussy tingle with anticipation.