- Hidden Love Pt.7 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

Y/N was woken up by a beam of light from the windows besides the bed. She squinted her eyes and turned away. Kelly was asleep next to her, his right arm was looped around her side and his hand was placed on her hip.

Y/N smiled at how peaceful Kelly looked while he was asleep. Last time she woke up cuddling Kelly she had a reason to regret it. Kelly had a girlfriend at the time, but now that Kelly was single. Y/N enjoyed being so close with him.

After last night Y/N appreciated Kelly on a whole new level. All night Kelly sat with Y/N and reassured her that she was safe. He hugged her, rubbed her arms, wiped the tears off her face. He even walked with her down the street so they could get ice cream from the local 7-11.

Y/N remembered Kelly's request when they woke up in each other's arms last time. She reached up and gently played with Kelly's textured hair.

When Y/N's nails lightly scratched Kelly's scalp he spoke up with a groggy voice, "That feels good."

"I didn't know you were up," Y/N rubbed his locks in between her fingers. "The light woke me up," He pointed to the window.

"Yea, me too," They laid in silence. Kelly's finger traced circles on Y/N's bare back as she continued to play with his hair.

"Thank you," Y/N spoke up. Kelly's eyes opened for the first time when he asked, "For what?"

"For last night. It means a lot."

"That wasn't nothing," Kelly lightly shook his head. "Yes it was," Y/N immediately argued with him, "I don't know what would've happened if you weren't there."

"You're the only person who I feel safe around anymore," Y/N said without confidence. Kelly didn't say anything which made Y/N nervous. But when Kelly's lips touched her forehead she smiled.

"We got to get up," Y/N breathed out, "The family reunion is today." She didn't want to leave bed, it was so soft and comfy. She also didn't want to leave the warmth of Kelly's arms.

"I don't want to," Kelly whined and pulled Y/N closer to him. Y/N was happy that the feeling of not wanting to leave each other's embrace was mutual.

"We have to," Y/N took her hand out of his hair and lightly pushed Kelly's chest. "On one condition," Kelly said.

When Y/N asked what that condition was, he answered with, "Only if you play with my hair tonight."