Chapter Five: A wonderful dinner

Laura and Bridget were getting ready for their first dinner at Robinson Hills.

"Oh Bridget," said Laura holding two magnificent necklaces in her hand. "Should I wear this Red necklace or Blue necklace?"

" I think Blue suits you better '' said Bridget, who was already dressed in her blue satin uniform.

The girls were given four beautiful necklaces and some hair accessories but were only allowed to wear them during special occasions or weekends.

" Okay, thanks for the advice, let's go downstairs to the dining hall , " said Laura.

"Okay!" said Bridget, already skipping down the white marble staircase.

At the dining room the girls were served with the fanciest food like lobsters, chicken, soup , and punch and fruit juice to drink. While Laura and Bridget were eating, the principal came to them.

" Why hello girls, I suppose you are enjoying school already ?" asked the principal , Miss Carine.

"We sure are," said Laura and Bridget plastering a smile on their face .

"Well, I'm happy that both of you are enjoying Robinson Hills" said Miss Carine.

"Thanks, Miss Carine" said Laura and Bridget in a perfect unison .

"I forgot to tell you in my office, but the teacher in charge of your form is Miss Hannah." said the principal.

The principal's shrewd eyes looked them both straight in the eye, she said, "The rest of the rules are in your rulebooks. Can I trust that none of you will get into any mischief?"

Laura and Bridget exchanged a glance. "Yes sir!"

"What did you say?"

"Whoops!" the girls giggled. "Yes Miss!"

Principal Carine walked away in a huff.

Ring!!!

"That must be the bedtime bell, "exclaimed Lily and Cora, who was beside Laura and Bridget. "Come on, let's get to our bedrooms."

"Alright. Come on Laura, let's go."

So Bridget and Laura went back to their beautiful bedrooms and fell into a deep sleep, exhausted from their long journey.