Chapter Ten: Off to see Bridget

Laura, Lily and Cora finally finished their last class of the day. The first thing they did was to go see Bridget. They picked some flowers from the school's magnificent garden to bring to Bridget.

"Oh, I do hope Bridget is okay," said Laura who was still a little worried for her friend.

"Don't worry, she will be fine," Cora assured her.

"Yes, she will be fine. Nurse Alice can do anything," said Lily, smiling.

"Thanks," said Laura, feeling more confident now.

"Hello, I guess you're probably here to see Bridget," said Nurse Alice, smiling at the girls once they came in the sickbay.

"Yes, we are here to see Bridget" said Laura smiling at the sweet nurse.

"Is she alright?"

"Is she well from her fall?" Lily and Cora asked the smiling nurse.

Nurse Alice giggled at the concerned girls

"Well, see for yourself" said Nurse Alice, opening Bridget's room door.

The girls rushed in to embrace their dear friend.

"Bridget!"

"Are you okay?"

"How are you?"

"We brought you flowers!"

"I'm fine," Bridget said with a happy smile.

"Ooh, why is there a bandage on your head!?" Said Laura

"Oh, I hit my head against the ground when I fell. Don't worry about that, it's just hurting a little," said Bridget, not wanting to worry her friend.

"Okay then."

So the girls talked and talked, not aware of the time. They were just too happy to see their dear friend.

"Girls, twenty minutes passed already. Please let Bridget rest!" called nurse Alice from behind a medicine shelf. "You'll be able to see her tomorrow!"

"Oh, time flies" said Bridget smiling.

"Okay, take care Bridget," said Laura.

"Yes, get well soon," said Cora.

"Take care Bridget," said Lily hugging her friend.

"Okay, I will. You guys better get going"said Bridget.

"Girls!"cried nurse Alice. "You'll be able to see Bridget in school tomorrow!"

"Oh, we're sorry. Bye Bridget, take care"

"Bye"

And so the girls left their dear friend.

"Oh, let's go to the library now," said Laura.

"Okay, maybe we can find the missing page of the textbook"said Cora.

"Yeah, luckily school ended already. It'll take hours to find the correct book"said Lily walking towards the library.

"Yeah, you won't believe how big the library actually is!"said Cora, pointing to the gigantic library in front of them.

"Wow, this is a really big library!"said Laura when they got in the library.

"It is" said Lily

"Let's go find that book!"said Cora

"Okay!"