Chapter 3: Breaking the Ice

Anu and Yash stand there in astonishment. "You are seeing what I am seeing now, right?" Anu gags at the sight and pinches Yash hard. "Ouch, that hurts!" Yash exclaims, breaking the shock.

"Is that enough to prove my innocence here, mam?" Anan looks up at Ami, who is excited, weirdly.

"Oh, sure," Ami exclaims, with a little happy squeal in her voice. Anan looks at Anu and Yash questioningly.

"Oh, she likes heights," Yash says in a matter-of-fact tone. Anan looks up at Ami and slowly raises his wand to bring her down.

"Now that I have proved my innocence, I will prove that you three are magical, may I?" Anan raises his brows.

"Sure," Ami firmly says while hesitating to step forward. Anan takes up that job and takes one step forward to complete his work.

Just then, Yash steps forward and says, "Not so soon; I am going first." Ami tries to stop him, but Yash doesn't listen.

"Ok, kiddo, so here we go, Show up." Anan's body gushes with the waves of energies flowing through his veins, to the wand, and then to Yash's body, stimulating something up and covering him with a white cloud of smoke. Ami and Anu gag at the scene, a little worried, a little excited, and a little nervous.

After the smoke vanishes, he is in the same outfit as Anan, but a different color. Yash is in a red and white tuxedo with a black pointed hat as his necktie and a black wand, with the letter Y on his wand.

"You are a wizard." Anan smiles cheerfully at Yash.

"How is this happening?" Ami throws her hands into the air and takes two large, heavy steps near Anan.

"How on the finest kingdom do your veins in your body produce that energy and then stimulate your wand, and how can you tell he is a wizard?" Ami huffs in red, looking straight into Anan's eyes.

"Whoa, whoa, Ami, I think you should slow down." A not-so-expected response from a person comes. "For the first part of the question, well, how can you see his veins? And for the second question, you see this wand and this attire, which, I think, answers the question." Yash tries to calm Ami down.

"Hey, you cannot say that when you met this person only ten minutes ago," Ami hisses to Yash, who looks down. "And you, I need answers." Ami glared at Anan.

Anan looks around, sees no one in support, and begins, "Well, he is right; he is a wizard because the spell reveals the identity, and as for the question about you seeing the magic flowing through my body because only you can see it, it makes you a different type of magical being. All magical beings have magical energies flowing through them, which supports us."

"So that means it is us who are magical, not the weapons that we use?" Ami tries to make things fit in, getting a nod from Anan. "You mean, wizards can be wizards without their wands?" Ami says this in astonishment.

"Well, not certainly, but they can if they know how to control their magic. Yes, magic needs no weapons, but it certainly needs objects that channel our magic in a way in which we can safely use it. Am I clear?" Anan says with authority, making Ami stop questioning, and Ami nods unwillingly.

"Now, Anu, please step forward." Anu hesitates while stepping forward and looks at Ami, who gives a nod. "Show Up." The room is blinded by a white cloud of smoke, revealing a pink and white pair of dazzling wings, with Anu up in the air, in a pink and red frock, up to her knees with a pink pair of low heels. Ami and Yash have the same thoughts running through their minds. "She is a princess." They say it out loud in unison, and Yash scoffs while Ami laughs.

"Now, little princess, you are a fairy." Anu squeals in happiness and goes and hugs Ami.

"I am a fairy; I always wanted to be." Anu squeals around. Ami is still trying to bring up the fact that this is all real.

"I think now it's your turn; should we?" Anan says it with a smile. Ami nods and takes a deep breath.

"Now, let's see. Show up." The wave of energy transfers from Anan's body to Ami's, glowing her up and again lifting her in a cloud of white smoke, blinding Anu, Yash, and Anan for 10 seconds. Anu is in awe, Yash gags at the scene, and Anan's jaw drops when he looks at the scene before him. Ami reveals having a pair of blue and black wings, with a greenish-blue tail popping down and a black wand sticking out from her hand while wearing a blue tank top.

Anan delightfully blinks a few times while looking at her. Ami is floating in the air, with no idea what to do next, and Anu and Yash are waiting for Anan to tell them what kind of magical being she is.

"How should I come down?" Ami tries to bring Anan out of his utopia.

"Oh, yes, well." Anan stammers. "You are a..." Anan blinks.

"We do not have the whole day." Ami has her patience running wild.

"Well, you are a Wimefa," Anan exclaims, disbelievingly.

"I am a what?" Ami tries to pronounce the name.

"You are a Wimefa, but how?" Anan tries to answer the question.

"You should have the answer, not me." Ami huffs. "First, tell me how to vanish this?" Ami tries to make things go in a certain order.

"Oh, sure, touch them and imagine them disappearing, and you both do the same." They all try to do it, and it is a cakewalk. The magical attire vanishes, and they return to their original attire.

When Ami tries to straighten up and looks up to ask, "I want... where is he?" Ami looks at Anu and Yash for answers, but they are as clueless as she is. "Did we just have a dream?" Ami tries to play with things in mind.

"We all cannot dream the same," Yash says in a matter-of-tone fact and pinches Ami, which gives out a squeal.

"Anu, touch your back and reveal your wings," Yash says, and he brings out his wand, returning to the same magical attire. Anu spreads her wings. "See, we are real; he was real," Yash tells Ami, and they return to their original form.

"But why did he vanish?" Ami counters Yash.

"Well, didn't you notice he was uncomfortable, sort of shocked, when you turned out to be a mermaid, fairy, and witch all at once? But I do not get why; I thought he said he was magical, and we are magical." Yash tries to make some facts and some sense out of them.

"What do we do now?" Anu asks while being a little worried.

"For now, just let us go and sleep, we have to think about it tomorrow morning, we will all meet after school in the mushroom, and no one will tell Mom. Understood?" Ami takes up the lead and tries to make things calm until Anan returns and they find their answers.

A/N: Hello guys, I hope you are enjoying and I will bring new, new chapters as fast as possible. So, please vote and share with people as much as possible so they can also enjoy it. Please comment if any mistake is there. I hope for a positive response and more votes🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂