Chapter 28

Ami with a haunted look and a confused thought turned around and saw a Khru Octave, who was flushed with anger and was shooting cold daggers at them, he was staring furiously towards the four of them and Nep had his head down standing behind Khru Octave and Miss Ava just had a serious face.

Khru Octave (erupted like a volcano): Why did the you all go in? You all knew that it's not allowed in here and even after that you all entered. How could you break the rules?

Drake (before anyone could answer spoke up): Sir, we all went in because we heard someone crying from inside, and then when we turning around to come and inform it to you, we were pushed forcibly into the room.

Khru Octave (confused but, still angry): Don't tell me stories Head Boy. You all violated the rules.

Drake(calmly explaining): Sir, I am telling you the truth, we were really locked in by someone, you can see Ami is injured. (Khru Octave then looks at Ami, who had a torn hanky around her both arms, soaked in blood). See, sir and when we went in we saw Spark who was crying there. (Spark was dumbfounded and unconsciously nodded when Khru Octave saw her). Sir, we three were pushed in, we only wanted to help Spark who was crying in by telling it you because we know we are not allowed and then we are pushed in. (Ami and Henry look at each other with shocked faces).

Khru Octave (enquiring): Drake who can do this to you three?

Drake (explaining): Sir, it's obvious who left Spark in the room crying the same people pushed us into the room because we knew that someone was crying and we were coming to you so, they played the same trick with us. (Ami and Henry were shocked and confused).

Khru Octave (looks at Spark): Spark, tell me the truth, who locked you up? And if you didn't tell me the truth I have my ways.

Spark (gulped): Sir, I was just upset about something personal that's it and nothing else.

Khru Octave (glaring): Spark, I am going to ask you again when we return to school with my own way and you know which one, so if this answer varies there, you can be fired from the school.

Spark (afraid and gulped): No, sir I will tell you the truth, actually it was a plan to take a revenge from them. (Ami, Henry and Nep went wide). Cain, his two friends, Kaia and me planned to do this. We all planned that we would trap them by into the room and then come and inform you that they went into the prohibited room and they will get severe punishment. But, before executing that I had a fight with them and they in turn locked me up in here and also the three of them. I am sorry sir.

Khru Octave (wide): How could you do this Spark? I thought you were a well behaved student, this was not expected this from you and the others and Cain being a prefect did this. (Turning serious and in a stern voice): You all will be punished and Cain will lose his prefect post and the ones who are in this cannot ever stand in school elections. Punishment will be given after going to school and till then, I want you, Cain and the others to come with me to the manager's cabin. (Turning to Ami, Drake and Henry): You all can still enjoy your time, we still have 2 hours left. Ami, Miss Ava will treat you and you too Henry.

Khru Octave left with Spark following him with her head down and when they vanished, Miss Ava turned to them and handed two Folisa kits and went behind Khru Octave.

Ami(turning to Drake): How did you know all of this?

Henry (confused): Yes, Drake. How?

Drake(smiling): Guys I know Spark since so long and she was also my girlfriend so, it's just I knew she was hiding something. Come on, Ami let me do your treatment.

Ami, hands over the Folisa kit to Drake and Henry hands his to Nep and sits down on the bench nearby, because his leg was hurt. Drake slowly undid the hanky with Henry had tied and fresh blood started flowing again. Ami winced in pain when the air hit her open wound, Drake fastly and carefully wiped the blood with the cotton and applied some iodine to it. He then, placed a cotton and bandaged the wound properly.