Part 30

At night, Ma was pacing the hall and Ami came into the hall drowsily to drink water and saw Ma there tensed and thinking about something.

Ma(thinking): Ami did you really plan this all out and are sure or is this just off the cuff situation?

Ami(a muscle twitched in her jaw): Yes, mom. I also care about them and won't let anything bad happen to them. Please trust me.

Ma(serious): I trust you Ami but, you told me that there is someone who is behind you all and even be dangerous. Look, I am not sure if I will allow Anu and Yash to go back.

Ami(assuring): Mom, I am just shooting the target in the dark and I don't know whether I am even right. If I am wrong then, we can't ever go back there and I don't want them to be sad and lose their friendship because of my intuition that doesn't even have a valid proof.

Ma(small smile): Are you sure that there will be no problem?

Ami (smiles): I am sure about that, and they are going to school and everyone will be there with them. So, don't worry.

Ma(smiles): You are right. So what are you going to do these three days at home?

Ami(thinking): I was thinking about decoding the song and linking all my past experiences and one big job which is pending.

Ma(confused): What is that?

Ami(takes a deep breath and smiles): My exams are in the next month and I have to study for them.

Ma(gets up): You need to and this time I can't help you so, you three have to prepare on your own.

Ami(sighs): I know that. Well, let's sleep.

Then, Ami and Ma go to their bedroom and they both drift into a conscious sleep. They didn't know what they were doing was even right or wrong. Ma was going on thinking about Anu and Yash and whether she took the right decision in case of her children. Ami had various thoughts floating in her minds. Why didn't I ask mom if what I am doing is correct or wrong? I don't know, every time I want to ask mom this question my mouth just stops its actions and I say something else and then I feel guilty about it. I am a no use person. Ami was feeling despondent. With all jumbled thoughts they drifted into a dreamy sleep.

In the morning,

Ami gets up at the noise of goodbyes in the bedroom and sees that Anu and Yash are about to leave for the school.

Ami(smiles and drowsily): Bye!

Anu(smiles): Are you sure? (Ami gives her an assuring smile): Well then, bye sleeping beauty.

With that Yash and Anu teleport themselves to the magical kingdom. They were feeling a bit different and lonely because there was someone missing beside them and they had never attended a school with that person. They all went to school together and if one would be absent the rest two of them would also take a leave (only if it's approved by Ma). Diva was walking sadly with her head down from the school entrance to the assembly garden and when she saw them her eyes started watering and her face lit up. She ran to them and engulfed Anu into a big hug.

Diva(hugging Anu): I thought you all would be never back and I would lose you all.

Anu(hugging her): I also thought the same thing but, eventually we changed our decisions and see we are here.

Yash(rolling his eyes): You girls are so dramatic.

Anu then hits Yash on his head and then, Henry, Drake and Nep approach them with huge smiles on their faces.

Nep(smiling): See I told you they will be back.

Henry (giving a high five to Yash): Right, Nep. I am glad you people changed your decision.