Part 43

Ami, when the black fog had now was all over her and she closed her eyes. Just then, she heard a tap on her hand and suddenly opened her eyes wide. Tears came running down her cheeks and this time it was filled with happiness. Anu and Diva were looking at her with a smile on their dull faces. Ami got up with the help of Diva and Anu and hugged both of them and cried loudly in their arms.

Diva(dull, but giving her a smile): Ami, we were able to listen to everything which you told and we also love you.

Anu(lifeless but, smiling): Ami, and don't you ever blame yourself for all this and what was that you were telling huh? (Ami knew what was Anu talking about but, acted as if she didn't know), Ami, if you can't live without us then, how did you expect that we can live without you? Ami we also love you the way you do, so don't ever say that, okay?

Ami(smiles): I won't. I am so happy to see you guys.

Then, they looked around them, the Ghost Orchid was slowly vanishing away and they were now able to see a clear sky out and the sunlight entering in. They were smiling and they even saw the bus waving at them. The flower was taking them down and now it was the turn to spread their wings. Ami and Anu touched their backs and Diva was held by the two of them in the middle. The three nodded and each other and on the count of three, they jumped and flew in the bright sky with the birds. Ami and Anu then took a flip with Diva in the middle and allowed the breeze to feel their cheeks. They were flying in the air for some time and then, halted for a minute and looked at the bright beautiful sky. I wish we always stay like this and my sisters always keep laughing, I know that the nightmares which they saw, they are not totally recovered from them, but I will make sure nothing like this ever happens, I promise. Ami thought while smiling at her them. I hope we all stay like this forever. Anu thought while looking at Ami and Diva. I wish that our friendship never ends. I don't want to lose them, god. They are like my sisters and I can do anything for this relationship with them. Diva thought while looking at Ami and Anu simultaneously. Then, they again nodded and went down.

Henry ran and hugged Diva while Yash ran and hugged Anu. Drake went and stood beside Ami and gave her a bright smile. Then, Anu and Diva smiled at each other mischievously and then ran towards Drake. Drake was ready for them. He opened his arms and engulfed both of them. Henry and Yash saw them and ran towards them and then hugged from behind. Yash opened his arms from Ami and she ran towards him and there was a group hug. They all were laughing and smiling. The tension situation was created totally into an eventful situation. They all were happy suddenly, Ami let out a groan. Her cut was bleeding immensely and she was not able to bear that pain.

Anu ran to her and told Diva to help her. She had to catch Ami's dress above her stomach so that she can heal her. Anu told the boys to go to the sea and get some water for Ami. They did as they were told and Anu then took up while Diva holding her dress up. Anu cast the Folisa spell and also the blood replenishing spell so that Ami can regain her blood which was drained out. Ami then looked at her stomach which seemed perfectly fine, but she was filled with blood all around her clothes.

Anu(explaining): Well, I need to do that spell once in 12 hours again and again because it's not completely healed and for 3 days and doesn't worry you can be normal.

Ami(smiles and hugs Anu): Thank you! And yes, I am been under the observation of the world's famous doc, Anu so, I need not worry. She will take care of me very well. 

Anu smiles back at her and Diva chuckles. The boys come back to them with water in three buckets which they magically bring there.

Diva(laughs): I knew that they don't have brains. See what did they bring?

Ami and Anu start chuckling and then they were laughing hard. They had told them to go and bring water for Ami to drink and they had brought a whole lot of three buckets for her.