Part 45

Ami, Anu, Yash, Diva, Henry and Drake had bloodshot eyes and we're looking fierce. They saw Nep who was standing behind them and was giving them an evil smile.

Nep(grins): Oh, hello? How are you all guys, long time no see, huh? And how was your sleep in The Ghost Orchid, Anu and Diva?

Diva and Anu were a little frightened and the nightmares again hit them. They stood behind Ami, holding her tightly and Ami gives Nep a death glare.

Ami(shouting and holding Anu and Diva back): You better watch it Nep. Or I might turn you into ash.

Nep(acting if he is frightened): Oo, oo I am worried. What do I do now? (Then smirks), well, I know what to do and I am here for it. (Nep stepped in front towards them).

Henry(steps in front of them): You better watch, or I might hex you.

Nep(grins coldly): Hello, there my best friend how have you been?

Henry(fierce): In no mood to talk to you so, just back off.

Nep(smirks): Me either, so just let me do what I am here for. Ami, I want all of your magical powers.

Ami(shouting): Which you will never get.

Nep(laughs): You know that's a good joke. I like this fierce in you. You know I like the way you act and play it hard. So, let's play it hard.

Nep then floated in the sky with no broom or didn't even cast a spell. Then, he started shooting spells on them, they dodged them with some protection spells and the six of them divided into three, Diva, Anu and Yash were told to run and hide somewhere, whereas Ami, Drake and Henry were fighting Nep. Ami was able to dodge every spell of him. Khru Octave, Khru Rick, Khru Flash, Khru Dimitri and Headmaster who were hiding behind the bushes came into the scene and were all casting spells on him and be was rounded from all the corners. Some spells hit him and some he dodged easily. He was falling weak and was now not able to dodge all the spells and also now he was not floating but, fighting all of them on the ground.

The moon in the sky grew brighter and the moon shined. The moon focused a ray on Nep and Nep was again gaining powers. He was again back powerful as he first was. But, they also didn't calm down and were casting spells on him. Neo had injured Khru Octave and Khru Rick and they were badly injured and lied unconscious on the ground. Khru Flash and Khru Dimitri were circling him and were casting spells. Ami, Drake and Henry were with Yash, Anu and Diva deep inside the island because Headmaster had told them to hide for 2 hours so, that he didn't get the Pick's powers.

Nep(casting spells): Well, Khrus, I respect you all very much and don't wanna hurt you so, better back off.

Khru Flash(shouting and casting spells):  We don't backstab our students Nep, and we take the side of good people not, students disgusting like you. I am sad that you were my student. I feel disgusted on myself that I taught a person so, selfish like you.

Nep(smiling evilly): Well, then why don't I make it easier.

With that Nep cast an 'Azap' spell on him and Khru Flash fell down withering and shouting in pain. His spell was very powerful and dark. Khru Flash fell unconscious with that pain and still, his body was in that pain.

Headmaster(fiercely casting spells on him): How dare you to do that? Nep I order you to stop all of this right now.

Nep(laughs): Who are you to order me, Headmaster? (Cold), I will not take anybody's order, I am the leader to the world. Understood?

Headmaster(shouts): You can't ever be a leader to the world Nep. Because this world always takes the side of good and not people like you. You cry, you shout or you even take the help of a loser moon but, also every time the good wins and this time also, Ami will save the world from you.