Part 14

Ma(angry): You guys are not going to that school again, understand that and I don't want to talk about it anymore! Is that clear?

Ami(wide eyes and begging eyes): Mom, I am fine, we are fine, look at us, we helped each other as you told us to do. We were there for each other as you told us to be and we will be there for each other in everything and every time. Mom, you taught us to be brave and independent and we did that and we did that together. 

Anu(cutting Ami in middle ): Yes, mom Ami is right you taught us to be kind and helpful to the world even if we do not get anything in return and that's what you and dad did and we also know that you just got pain in return but, you did not break, you did not fall.

Yash(continuing after Anu): Because you knew if you break we would shatter and if you fall, we will get hurt and that's why even after so much pain and torture you suffered you stood stiff and rigid, only for us and always kept up your mother responsibilities only for us and mother now it's our turn to fulfil our responsibilities for the world and we will do this because we are Ma's children and Ma never leaves the war in the middle. Right?

Everyone went blank and wide and Yash gave a confused look to them. 

Yash(confused): What, why are you all looking like that? Did I speak something wrong or did I speak too much?

Ami(wide): Yes!

Yash(confused): Pardon!

Ami(realising): Yes, ye--no, I mean, oh just forget about it. 

Anu(continuing Ami's sentence): She means to say that you never ever spoke in these kind of matters before and if you did you would always take mom's side and speak only in terms of yes or no and now you spoke this much, which is 100% correct but, it's just new and it is good.

Yash(absorbing Anu's words): Oh!

Ma(hugging Yash and tears in her eyes): I love you, love you all. But, you guys are in danger the second day of your school and if this can be harmful so, I can't allow you all.

Ami(taking deep breath): Mom, we just now told you that we are not backing off, and we know that we are new to that world and mom you know people need time to adjust in the new environment and there are many problems when we enter into the world which we never ever even dreamt off, but Ma we never even thought off we would come to Army Kingdom, but we came and we together fought the problems we faced, didn't we?

Ma(nodding): Yes, we did but this is different.

Ami(placing a hand on Ma's shoulder): They all are the same mom the only difference is that in magical world you will be not there with us, but mom we have each other and we  will take care of each other and we promise that.

Anu(smiling): Promise

Yash(detaching himself from Ma): Promise. 

Ma looked between her three grown up children with her eyes filled with proud tears, My kids are now grown up but, they don't know that........., Ma was disturbed by Anu hugging her. 

Anu(hugging Ma): Please mom we want to go and we will be safe.

Ma(detaching herself from Anu): Let me think about it

Saying this Ma excused herself from them and went in the only room that they were living in. Ami, Anu and Yash looked at each other only one word resounding in their mind Weird!  because, Ma had never left them like this before. Ma was in the room but, she was not alone in the dark room, she had her thoughts with her, thoughts about how to protect her children? how to tell them what they are doing is very risky? how? Ma think about something, or else it will be too late, no nothing can happen to  my children, there should be something I can do, but what? Ma trailing of thoughts stopped when Yash entered and was standing near the entrance of the door. Ma looked at her son and gave him a watery smile which Yash couldn't see but, he felt it and came and sat besides Ma.