Part 17 The Clue

While eating Ami was wondering about her magical object, which was visible on her face. She was so eager to bind their magic for world's peace. Drake who was sitting in front of her could easily sense her absentness in their conversation about coding and gaming. 

Drake(hissing): Hey, Ami. Hey, are you even listening? (Ami still wondering in her thoughts). Ami, psshhh. (Ami still in her thoughts, while Yash and Henry still in their deep conversation, Drake patted her hand and gave a light shook). 

Ami (shivered a little): What do you want?

Drake(rolling his eyes): Saw you in your deep thinking seminar, so just thought to ask, which took me a good 1 minute. 

Ami(withdrawing her hand from Drake): Nothing of your concern. 

Drake(bored): Oh, come on I thought we were friends now, and you trust me, so just asked and I was also bored because all they two talk about is gaming and I am not a type of person who likes to sit hours in a room and you are in your own fantasy world, so I just thought to make a conversation. 

Ami(sullen): You know I already told you we are friends but, we are friends for only 3 days so don't bring the topic of trust ever again and if you are bored then you are free enough to join your friends, understood?

Drake(pissed): Fine, I just thought you would like to share your problems with a friend and for your information I already know what were you thinking about?

Ami(furious): No I don't want to share my feelings with you and you are not a face reader to tell what I am thinking?

Drake(smiling evilly): Wanna try?

Ami(wild-eyed): Yes, but if you are wrong, don't ever again ask me about what I am thinking, Ok?

Drake(smiling): Fine! But, what if I am right?

Ami(thinking): Then, you can help me find my magical object.

Drake(grinning): That's not fair, both the ways you are the one who gets the benefit. 

Ami(gulping her food): So, what do you want?

Drake(mischievous): Then you will come with me again to the forest, agreed?

Ami(haunted): Have you gone mad or something? Why are you telling me to enter the dangerous forest again, do you want us to die? 

Drake(explaining): Ami that forest is not dangerous and......

Ami(cutting him in middle): No, means no. You alreday saw what happened to me when I entered the forest, and now this time do you want me to forst to death?

Drake(pleading): Please, Ami trust me, that would be worth it. Just think about it you, why would I want to you to go to the forest with me, just think!

Ami(furious and gets up from her seat and heading out): No, I won't!

Drake(shouting her name and telling her wait but, Ami just keeps walking and everyone staring at both of them): AMI, JUST THINK ABOUT IT!

Ami stroms off the Refectory and Drake sadly takes his seat again, but he is not aware that everyone in the Refectory were eyeing him and rumours were spreading. Even, Henry and Yash paused their conversation and were now staring at Drake. 

Yash(staring at a sad Darke): What just happened?

Drake(sullen): Nothing! Just a little argument. 

Henry(sensing the moment): Well, it didn't seem like an argument, it seemed like you were convincing Ami about something. 

Drake(chagrined): Well.....yes! I was convincing her about something but, I can't tell it you guys right now, when time comes I will surely tell you guys.