Part 32

Khru Flash (announcement): Good morning students, we will start our day with some basic exercises and then we will move towards the recreational ground and there I will explain the rules of the game and a strict warning to all of you, I don't want any of the student to use magic in the recreational ground and wizards and witches, please submit your wands to Khru Anna. (Some of the 10th and the complete 11th and 12th standards were not at all listening to Khru Flash and he was getting angrier): I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOUR (Everyone went silent), I KNOW YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW ALL THE RULES BUT, REMEMBER THE NINTH STANDARD STUDENTS ARE NEW AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM IF THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES TO PLAY BECAUSE I WANT DISCIPLINE AND THE ONES WHO CONCENTRATE AND I DON'T THINK I CAN EXPECT SUCH A THING FROM YOU GUYS, SO IF YOU WANT JUST QUIT RIGHT NOW. 

Some of the students bowed their heads with guilt, some students just laughed at him and there were some students who didn't even listen to him. Ami was looking at all of them and wanted to so badly read their minds about what they all were thinking because she could get mixed thoughts and she could also read her suspect's minds which she marked in her list as to who was behind their magical powers, but Ami didn't she wanted to do it on her own and without reading their dirty minds.  

Khru Flash(calming down): Now, everyone does as I say. Follow the exercises as I do. Students, standees (All obeyed), attention! (Everyone obeyed). Standees. Now first rotation exercises, starting from feet, then waist, then hands and then your neck, everyone all together on the count. 

I thought there would be some other exercises but, I know these and these are also easy. Ami thought while doing her feet rotation on the count of the Khru. Khru Anna was checking everybody, and then came near Ami, Ami felt a calm sensation when she came near her with a bright smile on her which made her more beautiful. 

Khru Anna(smiling): I think you are a Wimefa right?

Ami(stops her exercise): Yes, I am Khru. 

Khru Anna(smiles): I thought I would die without seeing a Wimefa, it's nice to meet you, can't wait to teach you in 11th and 12th standards. 

Ami(smiles): Thank you Khru and  I am also looking forward to learning new things from you. 

Khru Anna(smiling): Awe, so cute. Now, come on continue Pick. 

With that Khru Anna went off for her second round, watching the students. Ami resumed her exercises and after half an hour of warm-up and exercises such as squats, pushups, side planks and a jog around the ground, they all headed towards the recreational ground with the Head Boy and Sports Captain taking charge for each house. Darke who was a wizard took the charge of the Wizard/Witch house, the other Head Boy who was mermaid took the charge of the mermaid house, the Sports Captain took the charge of the fairy section and the Sports Captain of the other school was making his way towards Ami. 

Sports Captain (of another school): I think you are the only one in this house?

Ami(nodding): Yes, I am a Wimefa and I think I am all good by myself and I can take charge of myself because I am also a prefect.  Thank you. 

Sports Captain(laughs to himself and mummers to himself but, Ami heard it): Just as Drake mentioned. 

Ami(narrows eyes): Excuse me, I don't know what the hell did Drake tell you and you assessed me as, and I also think he didn't tell you everything about me that I can punch you in your face when I am annoyed. 

Sports Captain(laughs): Just as Drake mentioned. He also told us this, that you punched him on the first day of the school. 

Ami(confused): Is he insulting himself by telling everyone that he cannot fight? Has he lost his mind or something?