Chapter 26

Everyone started queueing up as Miss Ava told them to. Ami wanted to be as far as possible from Miss Ava because she was sensing her magic and if she would do that all the time then, she might not enjoy her excursion, so she went and stood last in the ninth standard girls line. She could sense her magic till there but, it was a very weak one. The journey around the castle commenced and they all started walking around the hall on the ground floor, and Miss Ava was explaining everything to them. She told that the four founders of the magical kingdom used to live and reside here. There were many artefacts and manuscripts related to them. There were necklaces, letters, books, their personal diaries, weapons, swords, tiaras, clothes, colourful stones, sculptures made by them, statutes of olden buildings, map of the whole magical kingdom and it's planning of how they have planned it, it had even their everyday belongings, it even had the painting of the whole night sky with full of constellations and stars and the four stars which were dedicated The Picks were marked with red circles around them.

Miss Ava (showing them the stars): Students as you see here, every star has been assigned to every magical being living here and they give us all the energy to perform our magic. These four stars which are marked in red are assigned to The Picks who are the leaders to the world. It is believed that the four founders, when they were counting their last months, they had put their magic in these four stars which make the Great Square constellation and the stars choose their Picks and the founders wanted it to be that way. Because after they died, the stars have chosen many great Picks who have done great things for the magical kingdom and dedicated their whole life by brings new reforms and new rules for the people here so that they can live in peace.

Everyone went wide and turned their attention to Ami. Ami who was keenly listening was now, confused as though why they were looking at her in that way.

Ami(confused): Why are you all looking at me like that?

With that they all again turned their attention to Miss Ava and Ami felt like they had gone mad, but just shook her head and was again listening to Miss Ava.

Miss Ava (explaining): The last Picks have died 2 years ago and till now there are no Picks still.

Henry(shouting): But, we have three Picks in our school and one is with us.

Miss Ava (wide and everyone turning to Henry): Who?

Henry (pointing towards Ami, who was signalling him to be silent): Ami, there she is a Wimefa.

The ninth standard girls rolled their eyes and some of them were whispering something in each other's ears. Miss Ava with wide expression walked towards Ami and Ami was now feeling her magic more and more.

Miss Ava (putting a hand on her mouth and then smiles): This is a miracle, oh my god I am so blessed, I thought I would die without seeing a Wimefa because all these years The Picks were only from the three magical beings since the last Wimefa disappeared. I am so honoured to meet you.

Ami(smiling but, she was still able to feel her magic which was very different): Well, guide thank you. I am also glad to meet you.

Miss Ava (smiling): Who are the other Picks with you?

Ami(proudly): My sister Anu from fairies   and my brother Yash from wizards  and we are still finding the last Pick from the mermaids.

Miss Ava (smiling): That's fantastic, you mean all of you are from the same family (Ami nodded), that never happened in history ever. I must be sure your parents must be very powerful magical beings and kind hearted people.

Ami(smiling): Well half of it is true, they are kind hearted and caring but, they are not magical. We are from the Army Kingdom.

Miss Ava (wide): But, this can't be. All the magical people were teleported here by the founders way back then and no one was left.