Part 11 The Cottage

Ami and Drake half ran and half jogged and went behind the bushes where there was a large golden gate which resembled the miniature version of the school gate. Ami was shivering even more and Drake was getting tensed but, he can't help it because they were in a forest which was restricted. He was simply helpless and was feeling guilty. With a heavy heart is tilted the doorknob which had a weird shape, which Ami noticed but did not concentrate. The door opened relieving a passage which had light to some distance but then, everything else was dark. It had to stone walls, and some mud steps which were going down in the darker region. Ami was first a little bit scared but then she thought It is better than standing here and shivering to death? With the thought inside, she entered through the same door which Drake entered and was waiting for her to calm down her thoughts. When Ami entered, Drake walked past Ami and closed the door behind him and now both of them completely standing in dark. Drake took his wand out and spelt 'LUZ', with that a small ball of light came from his wand a floated before him. 

Ami(alluring towards the light ball): You know magic is the best thing in the world, and I am dying to learn all these spells. 

Drake(smiley): Then you can do it now, take your wand, think about what you wanna want then, tell the spell and it's done. Remember you should have a clear thought of what you want the magic to do and then cast it, the spell and your thoughts should match or else it will be disastrous. 

Ami(unsure): Ok, but we didn't start casting spells so I don't know I will able to do it or not. 

Drake: Don't worry it will be easy

Drake signaling Ami to take out her wand which she did as said, then Drake told her to lift her wand and then think about luminescence. Ami, unwillingly closed her eyes and then thought about the sun which was the greatest light source on earth and then, spelled 'LUZ.' When she did that a light ball appeared same as Drake's one but, a little smaller and a little dim. Ami was satisfied with the small light ball and Drake was giving her a victory smile. 

Drake(smiley): See I told you (Looking at the light source). You will get better day by day. You did it even better than me, my magic didn't even work for the first time. 

Ami(wide eyes): Really? (Drake nodding). Well, it was not that hard. 

Ami and Drake resumed their walking towards the library in silence. After 5 minutes Ami broke the silence. 

Ami(Bored): When will we reach? I am bored of walking, and look at you, you look completely tired.

Drake(exhausted): Yes, I am. I only walked through this passage twice and I am not used to walking long distanced at all. We are already there, only 2 minutes. Look at you, you don't seem a bit tired. 

Ami(humming): Yes, because I like to walk and trek, and places like these are my favorite. 

Drake: Ok! Here we are. 

Ami looking at where Drake was pointing was another golden door which was the twin of the first door and had the same weird shape door knob which Ami saw when she had entered the passage. Ami thought to take a close look, but bad luck Drake had already held the door knob and was now twisting it open. He pushed open the door allowing a sharp beam of light entering the dark passage and leaving them blind for a few seconds. Ami entered first, still adjusting to the brightness and Drake turned around to close the door. Ami found herself in the last section of the library where she had found The Desires book and when she turned to look at Drake, he was closing the door which was the bookshelf h where The Desires book was officially placed, The bookshelf was the door, and no one had never found it, strange? Ami thought. Her thoughts broke from the voices which were coming from the middle section  of the library and Ami made her way to them, which Drake followed. There were all of them, sitting with a whole cyclone of books which were spread everywhere. Henry and Yash were sitting on the ground with books spread around them as a circle and Anu and Spark were sitting on the benches with a tower of books hiding their faces behind them.