Chapter 8: The Desires

Drake and Ami stared at the note in the book 'The Desires.'

Note:
This book is only owned by a fairy who is 'The Pick.' She/He can write down their inner unfulfilled desires or unanswered questions. Remember, this book is a musical one and only gives you hints in the form of song notes or tunes and the fairy should solve them to achieve their desires or unanswered questions. The book will provide various hints at the same time, only in one page and when you see hints on the page, the fairy should tear off the page quickly as soon as you see the hints.

Warning:
1) Other than the fairy who is 'The Pick' no one else should write their desires or else they will meet hell.

2) To achieve something, you should lose something beloved

Ami(gasped): This is really a powerful book. I am feeling the magic. Why the hell I am feeling the magic? Ami thought

Drake(confused): How did you know? Are you sensing something?

Ami(looking at Drake): I don't know the reason behind it. Hell! I am also sensing the magic of Drake. What's happening to me? Ami thought again.

Drake: Are you alright? (Looking at Ami who had worried expression on her face and thinking immensely deep).

Ami(Looking at Drake): Yes, I am fine. I should give this book to my sister because she is the pick.

Drake(confused and thrilled): What? Are you kidding me? (Giggles at Ami but stops when he sees she was not joking).

Ami(grining): I am not joking. My sister is the pick and so am I and my brother.

Drake: Wait! You have a brother also, are you telling me he is Yash?

Ami(confused at the statement): How did you know him?

Drake: Oh, I met him, he has more brains then you and far clever than you and I also know he is the pick because I saw the band on his hand.

Ami(turning red): You are telling me I am not clever. Oh, I agree with it because if I was clever I would not be talking to you.

Drake(Turning red): You are saying I don't have brains, oh come on, I was the one who took out the book which you are holding with these brains (pointing towards his head).

Ami(taking a step towards Drake): Oh, no you are pointing the wrong direction.
(Ami went to Drake and picked up his hand which he pointed towards his head, pointed his hand towards his knee). Aha, that's better.

Drake(furious): You idiot, how dare you?

Ami(Angry): I dare it, Should I show it again or do you remember the last punch?

Drake(Decreasing anger and now a bit afraid): You are disgusting!!! But, we don't have time for that, you should figure out the book.

Ami(Still Angry): You are far more disgusting than a pest. Ok, we should focus on the book.

Drake(not angry at the comment and then again they both sit and start discussing): You told me, you three are the picks, but we should figure out who is the fourth one.

Ami: Yes, we should figure out the fourth one, which should be a mermaid. But how can we do that?

Drake: There should be something to figure it, out because when those bands and necklaces appeared on you three, at the same time it should also appear on the mermaid. (Pointing to her necklace and bands).

Ami: Henry, told the same thing, but how could we figure this out. Because, when we mermaids have classes we all are in our mermaid tails. And the band should appear on the leg and it vanishes under your tail.