...-*Prolouge*-...

THIS IS AN EDIT! I KNEW I WAS STUPID BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IW AS THIS STUPID OMFG!

"And here it is again! The little giant has yet broken another wall, although he is small he still can spike through any wa-"

"(Y/n), what have I told you about watching those boys sports? Your a young lady not a pig, now go water the flowers for me dear I have a call to catch." Elizabeth (L/n), a famous clothing designer who owns their own clothing company, (L/n) Ófficial. Her clothes has sold crazy across the world, from shirts to shoes.

"Okay mum.." (Y/n) (L/n), the only daughter of the family, currently 13 Will take over the company when her mother decides to retire from old age.

The little girls walks to the balcony of her mansion. She grabs the watering can and waters the plants.

'Why won't mum let me be like other kids?' I ask as a quietly stare at the plants flowing through the wind as the water droplets drop down into the soil.

"(Y/n) dear, your dad is on the phone. Come answer it." Her mum snaps her out of her thoughts and runs towards her mom taking the phone.

"Hello dad?"

"(Y/n), look don't tell your mom but I will be taking you somewhere, don't tell your mom okay? She'll get really mad okay."

"Okay dad.."

"Great just pack all your things alright? Make sure your mom doesn't see you ok? I'll pick you up at 12am, can you stay up for me till 12am sweetie?"

"Yea, I can."

"Alright I'll see you later, remember don't let your mom know."

"Alright, bye dad."

I hung up on the phone questioning my dads words.

'Why would dad not want me to tell my mom?'

"(Y/n) dear, it's time for online classes c'mon. And if you fail another level then you won't have internet for a week." My mom says as she drags me away from the balcony.

"Okay mom." I said.

—————————————————————————

.9:00 pm.

"(Y/n) it's curfew time head to bed now." My mom says as she glares at me. "What have I told you about watching those boys games huh?! Do you want to be a pig your whole life?! Get off your phone or I'll take it away permanently." My mom says.