...-*Thicc Boiz*-...

(3rd)POVIt's the first match of the day

(3rd)POV
It's the first match of the day. Shiratorizawa v. Fukurōdani. It was already the second set and Shiratorizawa was taking the lead.

"Tadashi-kun, I'm bored.." (Y/n) hugs Tadashi waist making him blush.

"It's alright (Y/n)-Chan, you'll last." Tadashi pets the girls head.

"So your the Butterfly Grace? It's nice to meet you I'm Semi Eita." Tadashi and (Y/n) turn they're heads to the right seeing a tall guy with grey hair. (Y/n) smiles at him making Semi blush and smile back.

"It's nice to meet you Semi-kun! You can call me (Y/n)! And this is Tadashi-kun!" (Y/n) shoves Tadashi to Semi making them both sweat drop at her energy. The two shake hands while (Y/n) smiles at the two.

'Precious~'

"It looks like your other friend is getting tired. Coach we'll probably call you in soon.." the three look at Tsukishima getting swarmed by Bokuto as the game pause.

"Oi! (Y/n) child! Get over here." Washijō waves (Y/n) over making her nod and wave bye to the other two.

"Yes old man?" (Y/n) squats in front of him.

"I'm not-! Never mind, we're gonna have to switch you out with young Tsukishima." (Y/n) salutes at the old man as he tells the referee to switch the bean pole out. Tsukishima walks up to the girl as she waits for a high-five. Tsukishima groans and slaps her hand making her smile at him with pain.

"Not nice Tsukishima-kun~!"

"Sorry I'll try to control my power Butterfly~"

*pout*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n)POV
The game is still in pause but...

'Why is everyone so intense..' I sweat drop as I stare at my team. I look over the other side seeing little Hinata and Bokuto. I smile and wave my hands like a maniac.

"Hinata-kun! Hiiiiii!" Hinata turns my way runs over stopping right at the net.

"Hi (Y/n)-Chan! How's it like with your team?" Hinata jumps in excitement.

"I haven't played yet but I can't wait to see them in action!" I smile at him in excitement.

"Fu~Fu~? Is Butterfly-Chan talking to little Ball Boy?" Me and Hinata turn to see Tendō smiling at me. I shiver in fear and nod. "Theres nothing to be scared about~ I'm happy to play with one of my idols~" Tendō walks to me. I smile at him.

"I'm your idol? I am very happy to hear~!" I closed my eyes and smile at him. I hear a giggle and I get lifted off the floor.

"Butterfly-Chan so kawaii~!" Tendō twirls me around softly making me giggle, not noticing a jealous Hinata.

"Satori-kun, Coach Washijō wants us..." Tendō turns around with me in his arms. Ushijima looks at me making me shiver again.

"Wakatoshi-kun! Don't scare little Butterfly-Chan!" Tendō scolds as they start walking to the coach, me still in his arms.