...~*spooky wooky!*~...

A lot of pictures mostly made by me, But this corpse one is cute, not mines doe uwu<3. Enjoy!!! (Choke me like you hate me but you love me~)

9,967 y'all, good luck.

3rdPOVAhhh yes, it was the 31st of October

3rdPOV
Ahhh yes, it was the 31st of October. The Day where kids of all ages, because we don't discriminate, go out to get candy and hangout with friends, some go out to party and some just stay inside. (Y/n) friends had planned out what they were gonna do for Halloween.

A haunted house.

You may be asking why there's so much chat and nothing about what's going on in (Y/n) life, well, Don't be surprised.

"Just one more round....Kenma-kun where were you?.....Admin?....that's a little sus....Okay Kuroo how bout you.." yes...she's playing Among us with some of the peeps in Nekoma.

(Sus was being used a lot.)

"Well I was checking the cams with Lev." Yaku says.

"Okay but wasn't the body close to Cams?" Kuroo asked.

"Yea right near med.." (Y/n) says.

"And you two are sticking together..? Seems sus." Yamamoto says.

"Well we trust each other because we haven't killed each other." Yaku says.

"Yea I would've killed Yaku in a heartbeat!"

"What the fuc-Fudge Lev?!" Yaku yells at Lev through the video call.

"The timer is running out, lets just skip." Kenma says which they all agreed to.

The next round starts. (Y/n) just has one more task to finish and that is the wires, she decided to do the ones that take forever last since well...they take forever.

"I am gonna scream if I see Lev-kun or Yaku-Senpai-AAAAAAAA..AAAAAAAA WAITTTTTTT IM RUNNING FOR THE HILLS!!! EMERGENCYYYYYYY!!!" She yells at the top of her lungs, making it to the emergency button and calling a meeting. "YAKU-SENPAI AND LEV-KUN ARE REALLY SUS!" She pants out.

"What were they doing?" Kenma asks.

"How are we sus?!" Lev asks.

"You guys were chasing me as I was about to head to wires!"

"We were just following you, you've been acting kinda sus (y/n)-Chan.." Yaku says, she gasps.

"Me?! I was literally walking to wires!" She defends.

"Yea that is sus, I'm voting (Y/n)-Chan.." Yamamoto says, She stares in disbelief at everyone voting on her, even Kenma.