...-*Fly High*-...

(Y/n)POVIt was Daichi side to serve first

(Y/n)POV
It was Daichi side to serve first.

"Make it a good one Daichi!" I hear the boy with the shaved head said.

Daichi does a float serve our way,

"I got it!" Chikara says and receives it.

'Are they going easy on us? Alright I'm counting on you Suga senpai~' I smirk to myself as I see Suga getting ready to serve it. "(L/n)-San!" He yells my way making me back up a little seeing that I would need to use a lot of force on this one, three blockers on my side. I look towards Suga making him nod and toss it towards Tsukishima-kun scoring a point for us.

"Good job Tsukishima!" I cheer for him.

"Dang I really thought you were gonna go after it (L/n)-Chan~" the orange haired boy says pouting a little. I smile at his cuteness.

"It's alright Orange-kun! Just remember they're other people on the court to!" I say smiling at him making him blush a little.

"Hai! Uh- my name is Hinata Shōyō!" He says bowing and bringing his hand out to shake which a gladly take and sweat drop a little bit.

" iie, Hinata-kun I'm the same grade as you, you don't need to bow silly." I wave him off

"But- your the gre-"

"HINATA BOKE GET BACK IN GAME AND STOP BOTHERING (L/N)-CHAN, BOKEEE"

"YOU TWO QUIET DOWN BEFORE ILL MAKE YOU RUN EXTRA LAPS TOMORROW!"

"SORRY DAICHI-SENPAI!" They both yell at the same time and bow at Daichi while I giggle a little.

'These two are funny, I might stick around for a little.'
————————————————————————————————-
(3rd)POV
Daichi (L/n)
|0|6|1| |0|6|
Even if it's just the start of the game both teams sure do pick up a fight, that's not gonna stop them from playing hard.

'Alright it's time to unleash our freak duo attack!' Daichi thinks to himself as Tsukishima serves a ball towards they're side.

Daichi receives, passing towards Kageyama which he sets for Hinata.

'I want to impress The Butterfly Grace!' The two thought to themselves

Before even air can make its self know, the ball already hit the other side making (Y/n) gasp in amazement.

"YEAAAA, NICEEE HINATA!!"

"Wow that was so cool..." (Y/n) says look at where the ball hit

"Yup that's our freak duo for ya, I guess they're starting to use Hinata now. Let's do this guys!" Suga says earning a few yeahs.

"Pssttt, Suga-Senpai, pass this next one to me alright?" (Y/n) whispers to him as she ready her stance

"Uh- Okay! I'll try my best to match with your speed." Suga says smiling at her.