...-*The boys are back*-...

(Y/n)POV"Hinata-kun!" Hinata stops dragging me and looks at me from behind

(Y/n)POV
"Hinata-kun!" Hinata stops dragging me and looks at me from behind.

"Yes (Y/n)-Chan?" He smiles sweetly at me. I blush a little.

"Sorry you were running to fast Hinata-kun!" I hug him.

"A-Ah- oh-! Gomen (Y/n)-Chan!" Hinata rubs the back of his head making me giggle.

"It's alright!" I lets go of him and hold his hand. "Let's head to the rest of the team!" I lead Hinata to where Daichi-senpai is. "Good morning Daichi-senpai!" Daichi turns the two of us and smiles.

"Good morning you two, You guys probably missed it but we're playing against Nekoma." Daichi pats my head.

"Oi Hinata!" Me and Hinata jump a little and turn to see Tanaka and Noya glaring down at our hands. "What's the meaning of this Hinata?" Tanaka grabs Hinata in a head lock and rubs his head while Noya hugs me.

"A-Ack! Senpai! Stop-!"

"Tanaka! Noya! Knock it off!"

"Hai Daichi.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rdPOV
"Alrighty kiddos! Let's play to our greatest today!" Ukai says. "Nekoma is really a challenging team for us but I think today it's gonna all change!" Ukai puts a thumbs up and notices (Y/n) who's seems to be thinking to herself. "(Y/n)." The girl flinches.

"H-*cough* Hai?" Her voice cracks making the team laugh at her.

"You seem to be thinking, do you have something in mind?" Ukai asks, the rest of the team looking at her.

"Uhm..." She fiddles with her hands a little. "If it's alright with you, I will like to sit out for the first and second set." She say looking down.

"H-huh?! Why (Y/n)-Chan?!" Noya asks putting his hands on the girls cheeks and made her look up at him, her face squished.

"Noya! Let go of (Y/n)-Chan face!" Daichi holds the boy back.

"I am very curious, why (Y/n)?" Takeda asks.

"I would also like to see everyone's improvements from a better angle!" (Y/n) says with her fist to her heart. "Everyone really did their best for the past few days with playing with different teams and I wanna see the many improvements so I can see the power of our team!" (Y/n) finishes with a determined smile with a hit of softness in her eyes.

Everyone stare at the girl. "Uwahhhh!" Everyone hugs the girl, Tsukishima being forced into it. "(Y/n)-channnn!" They yell loudly.

"A-Ah! W-w-wait! N-not to loud!"

Everyone on the different teams just stare at the crows in jealousy.

"You lucky bastards." Yamamoto yells crying with his fist up.

"Yamamoto stop crying it's weird." Kenma says. Yamamoto just pauses and yells and Kenma after.

"Yamamoto stop yelling at Kenma!" Yaku smacks the Mohawk boy on the back of the head before looking at Karasuno then to his captain but stares in shock. Kuroo glaring intensely at the crowns, Yaku sighs and side chops Kuroo making the boy fall and glare at Yaku.