...-*OwO*-...

(3rd)POV The two crows and the cat start to head to the cafeteria, (Y/n) resting on Hinata's back while Him and Kenma talk about whatever they were talking about

(3rd)POV
The two crows and the cat start to head to the cafeteria, (Y/n) resting on Hinata's back while Him and Kenma talk about whatever they were talking about.

"So, when this training camp is over, we'll probably not see each other for a while.." Kenma say, catching (Y/n) ear as she listens closely to what they have to say.

"Thats true...But we can always contact each other!" Hinata says.

"Yea but..." (Y/n) starts getting the other two attention. "I want to see everyone..." (Y/n) pouts while looking down, Kenma puts a hand on (Y/n) head and pets her.

"Don't worry, the camp is taking longer then expected since the new teams came so we'll have enough time to hangout more!" Hinata says while looking back at the girl on her back, she looks down at him and nods with a smile.

"Your right! Thank goodness they came." (Y/n) looks down at the sunshine that was holding her. "HSho-kun can I try and carry you?" (Y/n) tilts her head in a cute manner making him blush and grab his heart, she looks at him confusingly.

"Of course you can (Y/n)-Chan!" Hinata kneels down so she can crawl off his back before going in front of him and kneels down.

"Just crawl on Sho-kun!" She faces him with a thumbs up, he nods and climbs on her back, wrapping his arms around (Y/n) and and bringing his legs to wrap around her waist.

"You ready?"

"Mhm!"

She tries to stand up but she was so wrong about Hinata being as light as a feather, but of course, she wasn't going to give up that easily. With an determined face, she got to stand up but slightly started to fall back so Kenma caught the two by holding onto Hinata waist and helping them stand up straight.

"Woohoo!" Hinata and (Y/n) cheer with a laugh while Kenma just stares at the two questionably.

"Alright! Let's head forward as we must feast!" (Y/n) marches forward, slightly struggling with the energetic Hinata on her back, Kenma was there to hold his waist while scolding him a little when he was leaning to far back.

"Wow (Y/n)-Chan! So strong!" Hinata compliments her, hugging her neck.

"T-t-tha-nk Y-ou." (Y/n) struggles silently but keeps that smile on her face.

"We're almost there (Y/n)." Kenma points at the cafeteria door, the girls eyes lit up and looks back at Hinata making him look down at her questionably.

"We're gonna run it!" She says, turning back and setting her right leg back so she can push off the floor. Kenma looks at the to, silently worry if their gonna fall, she pushes off the floor with a steady push and sprints forward.